Bloodwort is a Consumable item in Remnant: From the Ashes. These items are used to replenish a variety of elements in the game and to gain temporary buffs or deal damage. Consumables can be found in various ways such as enemy or boss drops, scattered in various locations, inside treasure chests, and sold by Merchants.
Bloodwort Use and Effect
- Regenerates 1.7 Health per second. Lasts 30 seconds.
- Bloodwort Selling Price: 50 Scrap.
How to Find Bloodwort
- Can be found dropped in various locations or inside Chests.
- Bloodwort can be purchased from Reggie, Wud, Stuck Merchant and Iskal Queen for 100 Scrap.
- Bloodwort cannot be Crafted.
Bloodwort Notes & Tips
- Bloodwort effect is affected by Healing Effectiveness.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
My favorite skirmish heal item. Especially when you maxed the Triage and don't want to waste a Dragon's Heart.
So these stack?
Wud in The Scouring Wastes of Rhom also sells this item for 100 scrap