|Effect||Launches a projectile which summon a TENTACLE. Tentacles deals 75 SHOCK damage, steals 1.25% of the hero's Max Health per hit and apply the OVERLOADED effect. Lasts 30 seconds. (Max 2).
Tentacle Shot is a Weapon Mod in Remnant: From the Ashes. Tentacle Shot isn't a Craftable Item. Weapon Mods are categorized as active abilities that provide both offensive and defensive effects to a player or to a team which can be used in battle. Weapon Mods can be found in various ways such as boss drops, given by NPCs, sold by a Merchant, and can also be crafted.
How to Find Tentacle Shot
- Tentacle Shot come equipped with the Curse of the Jungle God weapon when crafted and it cannot be removed.
Tentacle Shot Notes & Tips
- Has 2 charges.
- TENTACLE damage increases with the weapon's level, up to 200, and is affected by Mod Damage and Summon Damage.
- Health received is affected by Healing Effectiveness.
- TENTACLE duration is affected by Mod Duration.
- Tentacle's strikes deal big stagger damage, throwing smaller enemies to the ground.
- Using this mod while there are already 2 Tentacles on the battlefield will replace the least one deployed.
- Two different weapon mods can be equipped at the same time, one for the Long Gun and one for the Hand Gun.
- Players can change these on the fly by opening up the character menu and choosing which Mod they'd prefer.
- Weapon Mods cannot be used all the time, but instead, players will need to replenish the gauge by shooting enemies with the firearm that has the mod in order to re-activate the ability.