|Type||Damage (Boss Weapon)|
|Effect||Fires a large powerful beam that penetrates through enemies dealing 180 for a single charge. Multiple charges increase damage dealt, recoil, and beam thickness per charge. 5 stacks.
Passive: Charges increase primary fire rate. Mod power slowly drains after 2 seconds of not dealing damage.
Fusion Cannon is a Weapon Mod in Remnant: From the Ashes. Fusion Cannon is/isn't a Craftable Item. Weapon Mods are categorized as active abilities that provide both offensive and defensive effects to a player or to a team which can be used in battle. Weapon Mods can be found in various ways such as boss drops, given by NPCs, sold by a Merchant, and can also be crafted.
Remnant Fusion Cannon Mod Information
- Mod power decays after 2 seconds of not dealing damage.
- Passive mod generation from Gift of the Iskal or a Cultist's Set part completely negates the decay.
- Damaging an ally or summon pauses the decay.
- Has 5 charges, but only one usage.
- Activating Fusion Cannon consumes all charges in a large attack.
- Damage increases with the Fusion Rifle's level, up to 180/380/600/830/1080 at 1/2/3/4/5 charges respectively, and is affected by Mod Damage bonuses.
How to Obtain Fusion Cannon in Remnant: From the Ashes
This mod requires the Subject 2923 DLC
- Fusion Cannon is an intrinsic mod that belongs to the Fusion Rifle and cannot be removed.
- The Fusion Rifle is automatically acquired and equipped after the first phase of the battle with Haarsgard in Ward Prime.
Remnant: From the Ashes Fusion Cannon Notes & Tips
- Additional Notes & Tips for the Fusion Canon Weapon Mod go here.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Is the mod affected by any traits?
The gun itself is actually pretty awesome but the mod is a little bit disappointing damage wish, and semi hard to aim. I did notice that it does not seem to drain if you have a excultist part on at lest.