|Effect||Fires a large powerful beam that penetrates through enemies dealing 180 for a single charge. Multiple charges increase damage dealt, recoil, and beam thickness per charge. 5 stacks.
Passive: Charges increase primary fire rate. Mod power slowly drains after 2 seconds of not dealing damage.
Fusion Cannon is a Weapon Mod in Remnant: From the Ashes. Fusion Cannon is/isn't a Craftable Item. Weapon Mods are categorized as active abilities that provide both offensive and defensive effects to a player or to a team which can be used in battle. Weapon Mods can be found in various ways such as boss drops, given by NPCs, sold by a Merchant, and can also be crafted.
How to Find Fusion Cannon
- Comes equipped inside the Fusion Rifle and cannot be removed.
Fusion Cannon Notes & Tips
- Mod power decays after 2 seconds of not dealing damage.
- Damaging an ally or summon pauses the decay.
- Has 5 charges, but only one usage.
- Activating Fusion Cannon consumes all charges in a large attack.
- Damage increases with the Fusion Rifle's level, up to 180/380/600/830/1080 at 1/2/3/4/5 charges respectively, and is affected by Mod Damage.
General Mod Notes
- Two different weapon mods can be equipped at the same time, one for the Long Gun and one for the Hand Gun.
- Players can change these on the fly by opening up the character menu and choosing which Mod they'd prefer.
- Weapon Mods cannot be used all the time, but instead, players will need to replenish the gauge by shooting enemies with the firearm that has the mod in order to re-activate the ability.