Fires an explosive round that deals 25 ROT damage within 3 meters and will leave a deadly gas cloud that slows enemies and lasts for 7 seconds.
Spore Shot is a Weapon Mod in Remnant: From the Ashes. Spore Shot isn't a Craftable Item. Weapon Mods are categorized as active abilities that provide both offensive and defensive effects to a player or to a team which can be used in battle. Weapon Mods can be found in various ways such as boss drops, given by NPCs, sold by a Merchant, and can also be crafted.
How to Find Spore Shot
- Comes equipped with the Sporebloom when crafted and cannot be removed.
Spore Shot Notes & Tips
- Has 2 charges.
- Explosive damage increase with the weapon's level, up to 75, and is affected by Mod Damage and Explosion Damage.
- The cloud damages and heavily slows enemies inside it, which is particularly useful against elite enemies.
- Cloud damage increases with the weapon's level and is affected by Mod Damage.
- Cloud duration is affected by Mod Duration.
- Two different weapon mods can be equipped at the same time, one for the Long Gun and one for the Hand Gun.
- Players can change these on the fly by opening up the character menu and choosing which Mod they'd prefer.
- Weapon Mods cannot be used all the time, but instead, players will need to replenish the gauge by shooting enemies with the firearm that has the mod in order to re-activate the ability.