Static Field Shot
Fires a projectile that deals 65 SHOCK damage and applies the OVERLOADED effect. Overloaded enemies will trigger an explosion when they get within 4 meters from each other dealing up to 325 SHOCK damage within a 5 meter.
Static Field Shot is a Weapon Mod in Remnant: From the Ashes. Static Field Shot isn't a Craftable Item. Weapon Mods are categorized as active abilities that provide both offensive and defensive effects to a player or to a team which can be used in battle. Weapon Mods can be found in various ways such as boss drops, given by NPCs, sold by a Merchant, and can also be crafted.
How to Find Static Field Shot
- Comes equipped inside the Eye of the Storm weapon when crafted and cannot be removed.
Static Field Shot Notes & Tips
- Has 2 charges.
- Projectile and explosion damage increase with the weapon's level, up to respectively 156 and 780, and they are affected by Mod Damage, as well as the Storm Amulet and the Demolitionist trait.
- Two different weapon mods can be equipped at the same time, one for the Long Gun and one for the Hand Gun.
- Players can change these on the fly by opening up the character menu and choosing which Mod they'd prefer.
- Weapon Mods cannot be used all the time, but instead, players will need to replenish the gauge by shooting enemies with the firearm that has the mod in order to re-activate the ability.