Veil of the Black Tear
Generates a 5 meter impenetrable energy field. Heroes standing inside the energy field can shoot outward. Lasts 10 seconds.
Veil of the Black Tear is a Weapon Mod in Remnant: From the Ashes. Veil of the Black Tear is Craftable Item. Weapon Mods are categorized as active abilities that provide both offensive and defensive effects to a player or to a team which can be used in battle. Weapon Mods can be found in various ways such as boss drops, given by NPCs, sold by a Merchant, and can also be crafted.
How to Find Veil of the Black Tear
- Veil of the Black Tear can be Crafted after defeating Shade and Shatter side boss in Rhom.
- Materials required :
Veil of the Black Tear Notes & Tips
- Field duration increases with the weapon's level, up to 15 seconds, and is affected by Mod Duration.
- Blocks projectiles and explosives, but not beam attacks (like Ixillis' one).
- Players can NOT shoot inward the field from outside.
- Two different weapon mods can be equipped at the same time, one for the Long Gun and one for the Hand Gun.
- Players can change these on the fly by opening up the character menu and choosing which Mod they'd prefer.
- Weapon Mods cannot be used all the time, but instead, players will need to replenish the gauge by shooting enemies with the firearm that has the mod in order to re-activate the ability.