|Effect||Cast a storm cloud that rains icicles as it travels forward up to 30 meters. Icicles deal 30 FROST damage each and apply FROSTBITE to enemies within 2 meters.|
Blizzard is a Weapon Mod in Remnant: From the Ashes. Blizzard is a Craftable Item. Weapon Mods are categorized as active abilities that provide both offensive and defensive effects to a player or to a team which can be used in battle. Weapon Mods can be found in various ways such as boss drops, given by NPCs, sold by a Merchant, and can also be crafted.
How to Find Blizzard
- Blizzard can be Crafted after defeating Ikro, the Ice Conjurer side boss in Reisum.
- Materials required :
Blizzard Notes & Tips
- Icicle damage increases with the weapon level, up to 90, and is affected by Mod Damage and Explosion Damage.
- Cloud lifespawn is NOT affected by Mod Duration.
- Two different weapon mods can be equipped at the same time, one for the Long Gun and one for the Hand Gun.
- Players can change these on the fly by opening up the character menu and choosing which Mod they'd prefer.
- Weapon Mods cannot be used all the time, but instead, players will need to replenish the gauge by shooting enemies with the firearm that has the mod in order to re-activate the ability.