Song Of Swords
Projects a 25 meter aura that moves with the caster. All allies standing in that aura will have all of their damage dealt increased by 10%. Lasts for 30 seconds.
Song Of Swords is a Weapon Mod in Remnant: From the Ashes. Song Of Swords is a Craftable Item. Weapon Mods are categorized as active abilities that provide both offensive and defensive effects to a player or to a team which can be used in battle. Weapon Mods can be found in various ways such as boss drops, given by NPCs, sold by a Merchant, and can also be crafted.
How to Find Song Of Swords
- Song Of Swords can be Crafted after defeating The Warden side boss in Yaesha.
- Materials required :
Song Of Swords Notes & Tips
- Bonus damage increases with the weapon's level, up to 20%.
- Buff duration is affected by Mod Duration.
- Two different weapon mods can be equipped at the same time, one for the Long Gun and one for the Hand Gun.
- Players can change these on the fly by opening up the character menu and choosing which Mod they'd prefer.
- Weapon Mods cannot be used all the time, but instead, players will need to replenish the gauge by shooting enemies with the firearm that has the mod in order to re-activate the ability.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Can this stack with other players songs?
It says 20% now
This also buffs the damage of Summons within the aura. including Iron Sentinel, Beckon, and Seed Caller mod summons.