Mantle Of Thorns
Reduces Melee damage taken from enemies by 20%, reflects 120% of Melee damage taken, and reduces stagger on hit. Lasts 60 seconds.
Mantle of Thorns is a Weapon Mod in Remnant: From the Ashes. Mantle of Thorns is a Craftable Item. Weapon Mods are categorized as active abilities that provide both offensive and defensive effects to a player or to a team which can be used in battle. Weapon Mods can be found in various ways such as boss drops, given by NPCs, sold by a Merchant, and can also be crafted.
How to Find Mantle of Thorns
- Mantle of Thorns can be Crafted after defeating Gorefist side boss on Earth.
- Materials required :
Mantle of Thorns Notes & Tips
- Damage reduction increases with the weapon's level, up to 35%.
- Damage reflected increases with the weapon's level, up to 240%, and is NOT affected by Mod Damage.
- Mantle duration is affected by Mod Duration.
- Two different weapon mods can be equipped at the same time, one for the Long Gun and one for the Hand Gun.
- Players can change these on the fly by opening up the character menu and choosing which Mod they'd prefer.
- Weapon Mods cannot be used all the time, but instead, players will need to replenish the gauge by shooting enemies with the firearm that has the mod in order to re-activate the ability.