Fires a projectile that deals 20 CORROSIVE damage within 2.5 meters releasing an insect cloud that lasts for 12 seconds. Spreads to nearby enemies.
Hive Shot is a Weapon Mod in Remnant: From the Ashes. Hive Shot is/isn't a Craftable Item. Weapon Mods are categorized as active abilities that provide both offensive and defensive effects to a player or to a team which can be used in battle. Weapon Mods can be found in various ways such as boss drops, given by NPCs, sold by a Merchant, and can also be crafted.
How to Find Hive Shot
- Hive Shot comes equipped inside the Hive Cannon weapon when crafted.
Hive Shot Notes & Tips
- Has 2 charges.
- Projectile and insects damage increases with the weapon's level and is affected by Mod Damage.
- Projectile damage is affected by Demolitionist trait.
- Enemies whithin the cloud will be swarmed by insects, damaging them and afflicting them CORROSIVE status effect. The swarm will follow them shortly after leaving the cloud.
- Cloud duration is affected by Mod Duration.
- Two different weapon mods can be equipped at the same time, one for the Long Gun and one for the Hand Gun.
- Players can change these on the fly by opening up the character menu and choosing which Mod they'd prefer.
- Weapon Mods cannot be used all the time, but instead, players will need to replenish the gauge by shooting enemies with the firearm that has the mod in order to re-activate the ability.