Fires a volley of 6 Radioactive projectiles that bounce off of the environment and deal 35 RADIATION damage each.
Radioactive Volley is a Weapon Mod in Remnant: From the Ashes. Radioactive Volley is/isn't a Craftable Item. Weapon Mods are categorized as active abilities that provide both offensive and defensive effects to a player or to a team which can be used in battle. Weapon Mods can be found in various ways such as boss drops, given by NPCs, sold by a Merchant, and can also be crafted.
How to Find Radioactive Volley
- Comes equipped on the Defiler when crafted and cannot be removed.
Radioactive Volley Notes & Tips
- Has 3charges.
- Projectile damage increases with the weapon's level, up to 105, and is affected by Mod Damage.
- Volley spread is reduced by items such as the Iskal Hunter Band.
- Projectiles have unlimited bounces within a lifetime of 1.5 seconds.
- Two different weapon mods can be equipped at the same time, one for the Long Gun and one for the Hand Gun.
- Players can change these on the fly by opening up the character menu and choosing which Mod they'd prefer.
- Weapon Mods cannot be used all the time, but instead, players will need to replenish the gauge by shooting enemies with the firearm that has the mod in order to re-activate the ability.