|Critical Hit Chance||5%|
Fires a volley of 6 Radioactive projectiles that bounce off of the environment and deal 56 RADIATION damage each.
Defiler is a Hand Gun and is one of the Weapons in Remnant: From the Ashes. Defiler (Weapon) is a Craftable Item. Weapons are used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses. Each weapon has different attack values and is, therefore, more or less effective which can be upgraded to increase its stats.
Only the Akari know how much knowledge has been lost, but much can still be made of this whithered, irradiated world.
Where to find Defiler
- Defiler can be crafted after defeating The Harrow world boss on Rhom.
- Materials required :
How to use Defiler
- This weapon requires Hand Gun Ammo.
- Fires a spread of 11 projectiles in a star shaped pattern.
- The Radioactive Volley mod is attached to this weapon and cannot be removed.
- Fires a volley of 6 Radioactive projectiles that bounce off of the environment and deal 56 RADIATION damage each.
- Players will need to press the __ button or right mouse button to aim then shoot.
- Players can equip this weapon by going to the Character Menu and choosing it under the Hand Gun Weapon Slot.
Defiler Upgrade Table
You can see Crafting for a complete table on upgrade requirements.
|Defiler (Weapon) Stats|
- Deals RADIATION damage.
- Hunter's Halo and Iskal Hunter Band can increase this weapon effectiveness at long range.