Summons a WASTELAND SKULL which shoots projectiles that deal 40 damage per hit. Lasts 60 seconds. (Max 2)
Beckon is a Weapon Mod in Remnant: From the Ashes. Beckon is/isn't a Craftable Item. Weapon Mods are categorized as active abilities that provide both offensive and defensive effects to a player or to a team which can be used in battle. Weapon Mods can be found in various ways such as boss drops, given by NPCs, sold by a Merchant, and can also be crafted.
How to Find Beckon
- Beckon can be Crafted after defeating Raze side boss in Rhom.
- Materials required :
Beckon Notes & Tips
- Has 2 charges.
- WASTELANS SKULL damage increases with the weapon's level, up to 120, and is affected by Mod Damage and Summon Damage.
- WASTELANS SKULL duration is affected by Mod Duration.
- Using this mod while there are already 2 Skulls on the battlefield will replace the least one deployed.
- Two different weapon mods can be equipped at the same time, one for the Long Gun and one for the Hand Gun.
- Players can change these on the fly by opening up the character menu and choosing which Mod they'd prefer.
- Weapon Mods cannot be used all the time, but instead, players will need to replenish the gauge by shooting enemies with the firearm that has the mod in order to re-activate the ability.