Shoots a projectile that summons a RATTLE WEED upon impact with 200 Health and draws aggro on enemies within 10 meters. Lasts 10 seconds. Does not affect powerful enemies. (Max 1)
Rattle Weed is a Weapon Mod in Remnant: From the Ashes. Weapon Mods are components that grant active abilities which can be used in and out of combat. These Mods provide a variety of effects including dealing damage, healing, buffing players and more. Most Mods can be freely slotted in and out of standard Weapons, while the unique Boss Weapons have their own Mods that cannot be removed. Weapon Mod abilities require Mod Power to use, which is generated primarily by attacking enemies.
Remnant Rattle Weed Mod Information
Rattle Weed is a Summon/Utility type mod that allows the user to shoot a projectile at a target location, creating a Rattle Weed which taunts all standard enemies within 10 meters and causing them to attack the plant. The Rattle Weed has a base health of 200 and will despawn after its health is depleted or after its duration expires. While useful in the early levels, especially in multiplayer sessions, Rattle Weed does not deal any damage on its own. Although it can be given a damage component with the Soul Ember ring, the mod is easily outclassed by other mods, particularly the Rift Walker mod, which has a similar taunting component.
Rattle Weed Mod Properties
- The level of the Weapon that Rattle Weed is equipped on will affect the plant's health, as well as its taunt range. Each weapon level grants +20 Health and +0.25 meter Taunt Range, up to a maximum total of 600 Health and 15 meter Taunt Range at Weapon Level 20.
- Rattle Weed's duration is affected by the Mod Duration effect such as those granted by the Concentration Trait and the Cultist's Armor Set's Bonus.
- Taunt effects do not work on Elites or Bosses but will work on additional mobs that bosses summon, giving mods like Rattle Weed some viability for boss encounters.
- The Soul Ember ring grants a powerful explosion component to Rattle Weed at the expense of reducing its Health by 60%.
How to Obtain Rattle Weed in Remnant: From the Ashes
Rattle Weed can be crafted by McCabe in Ward 13 by providing her with the following materials:
- Rattle Weed can be Crafted after defeating Shroud side boss on Earth.:
- Shadewood - Obtained by defeating Shroud, a dungeon boss found on Earth.
- Lumenite Crystal x 5 - Obtained by defeating Elite enemies which randomly spawn throughout the overworld and in dungeons.
Remnant: From the Ashes Rattle Weed Notes & Tips
- Additional Notes & Tips for the Rattle Weed Weapon Mod go here.
Best mod vs bosses on apocalyse mode hands down. No other mod can give u a moment of respite from the endless amount of high hp ads that storm you as you attempt to shoot the boss on apocalypse mode. High uptime, can start to recharge as soon as u deploy. Legit trivalises half the bosses on apocalypse mode
rattle weed is bae
The real MVP. A well-placed weed can trivialize otherwise challenging stuff.