Shoots a projectile that summons a RATTLE WEED upon impact with 200 Health and draws aggro on enemies within 10 meters. Lasts 10 seconds. Does not affect powerful enemies. (Max 1)
Rattle Weed is a Weapon Mod in Remnant: From the Ashes. Rattle Weed is a Craftable Item. Weapon Mods are categorized as active abilities that provide both offensive and defensive effects to a player or to a team which can be used in battle. Weapon Mods can be found in various ways such as boss drops, given by NPCs, sold by a Merchant, and can also be crafted.
How to Find Rattle Weed
- Rattle Weed can be Crafted after defeating Shroud side boss on Earth.
- Materials required :
Rattle Weed Notes & Tips
- Rattle Weed health increases with weapon's level up to 600.
- Aggro radius increases with weapon's level up to 15 m.
- Rattle Weed duration is affected by Mod Duration.
- For a more offensive use of the mod, you can combine it with the Soul Ember.
- Two different weapon mods can be equipped at the same time, one for the Long Gun and one for the Hand Gun.
- Players can change these on the fly by opening up the character menu and choosing which Mod they'd prefer.
- Weapon Mods cannot be used all the time, but instead, players will need to replenish the gauge by shooting enemies with the firearm that has the mod in order to re-activate the ability.