Fan of Knives
|Effect||Throw a fan of 7 knives that deal 20 damage each and apply the BLEEDING effect dealing 200 damage over 20 seconds. Max 2 Charges.|
Fan of Knives is a Weapon Mod in Remnant: From the Ashes. Fan of Knives is a Craftable Item. Weapon Mods are categorized as active abilities that provide both offensive and defensive effects to a player or to a team which can be used in battle. Weapon Mods can be found in various ways such as boss drops, given by NPCs, sold by a Merchant, and can also be crafted.
How to Find Fan of Knives
- Fan of Knives can be Crafted after defeating Tian, the Assassin
- Materials required :
Fan of Knives Notes & Tips
- Has 2 Charges
- Dagger and BLEEDING damage increase with the weapon's level, up to respectively 60 and 600, and are affected by Mod Damage
- It is a good way to apply BLEEDING without dealing too much damage to an enemy. This can be useful if combined with the Bloodletter's Insignia,
- Two different weapon mods can be equipped at the same time, one for the Long Gun and one for the Hand Gun.
- Players can change these on the fly by opening up the character menu and choosing which Mod they'd prefer.
- Weapon Mods cannot be used all the time, but instead, players will need to replenish the gauge by shooting enemies with the firearm that has the mod in order to re-activate the ability.