|Effect||Fires a projectile that banishes enemies into another dimension for 4 seconds. When they return, they'll take 1.25x the damage from the Repulsor's primary fire for 8 seconds. Powerful enemies won't be banished, but will take increased damage from the Repulsor.|
Banish is a Weapon Mod in Remnant: From the Ashes. Banish is/isn't a Craftable Item. Weapon Mods are categorized as active abilities that provide both offensive and defensive effects to a player or to a team which can be used in battle. Weapon Mods can be found in various ways such as boss drops, given by NPCs, sold by a Merchant, and can also be crafted.
How to Find Banish
- Comes equipped inside the Repulsor when crafted and cannot be removed.
Banish Notes & Tips
- Has 3 charges.
- Bonus damage increases with the weapon's level, up to 1.60x; it is NOT affected by Mod Damage.
- Banish duration and bonus damage duration are NOT affected by Mod Duration.
- Can affect also allies, but with reduced duration.
- Two different weapon mods can be equipped at the same time, one for the Long Gun and one for the Hand Gun.
- Players can change these on the fly by opening up the character menu and choosing which Mod they'd prefer.
- Weapon Mods cannot be used all the time, but instead, players will need to replenish the gauge by shooting enemies with the firearm that has the mod in order to re-activate the ability.