|Type||Utility (Boss Weapon)|
|Effect||Fires a projectile that banishes enemies into another dimension for 4 seconds. When they return, they'll take 1.25x the damage from the Repulsor's primary fire for 8 seconds. Powerful enemies won't be banished, but will take increased damage from the Repulsor.|
Banish is a Weapon Mod in Remnant: From the Ashes. Weapon Mods are components that grant active abilities which can be used in and out of combat. These Mods provide a variety of effects including dealing damage, healing, buffing players and more. Most Mods can be freely slotted in and out of standard Weapons, while the unique Boss Weapons have their own Mods that cannot be removed. Weapon Mod abilities require Mod Power to use, which is generated by attacking enemies.
Remnant Banish Mod Information
Banish is a Utility type Intrinsic Mod attached to the Repulsor boss weapon. It serves as an alternate firing mode for the Repulsor, releasing a projectile that banishes a target into another dimension for 4 seconds. Upon return, they take 1.25x damage from the Repulsor's primary fire for 8 seconds. Bosses cannot be banished but will still be debuffed by the projectile and take increased damage for the duration. The mod stores up to 3 Charges and users can freely switch between firing modes, as long as the mod has at least one charge.
When the mod is activated, the Repulsor's targeting reticle changes and the Banish projectile can be aimed and shot manually with the fire button. Banished enemies cannot act and cannot be damaged. Banish can also be used on allies, as well as friendly NPCs and Summons, which causes enemies to drop aggro on them. However, the effect lasts for a shorter duration.
Banish Mod Properties
- Banish's damage multiplier is affected by the Repulsor's weapon level. At Weapon Level 10, Banish increases damage dealt to the target with the Repulsor by 1.6x.
- Banish's damage multiplier is not affected by Mod Damage bonuses.
- Banish's effect duration is not affected by Mod Duration bonuses.
How to Obtain Banish in Remnant: From the Ashes
Banish is an Intrinsic Mod belonging to the Repulsor and cannot be removed.
The Repulsor is a Boss Weapon that can be crafted by McCabe in Ward 13 by providing her with the following materials:
- Dreamer's Mana - Obtained by defeating The Dreamer, the final story boss found in Ward 17.
- Lumenite Crystal x 7 - Obtained by defeating Elite enemies which spawn randomly throughout the overworld and in dungeons.
Remnant: From the Ashes Banish Notes & Tips
- Additional Notes & Tips for the Banish Weapon Mod go here.
God, im having flash back with Limbo Warframe