Fires a projectile which deals 50 damage and opens a gravity well for 5 seconds. Once unstable it explode dealing up to 500 damage within 5 meters. Adds 300 damage per enemy and divides total damage among all enemies.
Gravity Core is a Weapon Mod in Remnant: From the Ashes. Gravity Core isn't a Craftable Item. Weapon Mods are categorized as active abilities that provide both offensive and defensive effects to a player or to a team which can be used in battle. Weapon Mods can be found in various ways such as boss drops, given by NPCs, sold by a Merchant, and can also be crafted.
How to Find Gravity Core
- Comes equipped with the Particle Accelerator when crafted and cannot be removed.
Gravity Core Notes & Tips
- Projectile damage, explosion damage and added damage increase with the weapon's level, up to respectively 150, 1500 and 900, and are affected by Mod Damage and Explosion Damage.
- Gravity Well duration is NOT affected by Mod Duration.
- It is able to cause involuntary friendly fire if allies are caught in the effect of the Gravity Well.
- Two different weapon mods can be equipped at the same time, one for the Long Gun and one for the Hand Gun.
- Players can change these on the fly by opening up the character menu and choosing which Mod they'd prefer.
- Weapon Mods cannot be used all the time, but instead, players will need to replenish the gauge by shooting enemies with the firearm that has the mod in order to re-activate the ability.