|Effect||Enter a rift for 2.8 seconds leaving a summoned CLONE behind which draws aggro within 12.5 meters. The caster is invulnerable and their Movement Speed is increased by 30%. Upon exiting, the clone explodes dealing 250 damage within 5.5 meters. Does not affect powerful enemies. 15 second cooldown. (Max 1).|
Rift Walker is a Weapon Mod in Remnant: From the Ashes. Rift Walker is a Craftable Item. Weapon Mods are categorized as active abilities that provide both offensive and defensive effects to a player or to a team which can be used in battle. Weapon Mods can be found in various ways such as boss drops, given by NPCs, sold by a Merchant, and can also be crafted.
How to Find Rift Walker
- Rift Walker can be Crafted after defeating Dream Eater side boss in Corsus.
- Materials required :
Rift Walker Notes & Tips
- Entering the rift performs a dodge in the direction you are moving to.
- CLONE damage increases with the weapon level, up to 750, and is affected by Mod Damage, Summon Damage and Explosion Damage.
- Soul Ember increases the CLONE explosion damage.
- Rift Walker is NOT affected by Mod Duration.
- This mod won't recharge while on cooldown. Resting at a Stone resets the cooldown, but you need to rest a second time to recharge the mod.
- Two different weapon mods can be equipped at the same time, one for the Long Gun and one for the Hand Gun.
- Players can change these on the fly by opening up the character menu and choosing which Mod they'd prefer.
- Weapon Mods cannot be used all the time, but instead, players will need to replenish the gauge by shooting enemies with the firearm that has the mod in order to re-activate the ability.