|Effect||Spews 11 fireballs that deal 15 FIRE damage within 2 meters each and ignites enemies with BURNING effect dealing 100 FIRE damage over 10 seconds.|
Incinerator is a Weapon Mod in Remnant: From the Ashes. Incinerator is/isn't a Craftable Item. Weapon Mods are categorized as active abilities that provide both offensive and defensive effects to a player or to a team which can be used in battle. Weapon Mods can be found in various ways such as boss drops, given by NPCs, sold by a Merchant, and can also be crafted.
How to Find Incinerator
- Comes equipped inside the Alternator when crafted and cannot be removed.
Incinerator Notes & Tips
- Has 2 charges.
- The fireballs leave a flaming area after the impact; anyone walking into the area will receive a stack of the BURNING effect.
- Fireball damage and BURNING damage increase with the weapon's level, up to respectively 45 and 300, and are affected by Mod Damage, as well as the Charcoal Necklace.
- Fireball damage is affected by the Demolitionist trait.
- BURNING effect duration is affected by Tormentor trait.
- Two different weapon mods can be equipped at the same time, one for the Long Gun and one for the Hand Gun.
- Players can change these on the fly by opening up the character menu and choosing which Mod they'd prefer.
- Weapon Mods cannot be used all the time, but instead, players will need to replenish the gauge by shooting enemies with the firearm that has the mod in order to re-activate the ability.