|Effect||Fires 4 beetles that will fly towards enemies within 10 meters, land on them, and steal 50 health over 5 seconds. Once full, they will fly back and heal the hero.|
Vampiric is a Weapon Mod in Remnant: From the Ashes. Weapon Mods are components that grant active abilities which can be used in and out of combat. These Mods provide a variety of effects including dealing damage, healing, buffing players and more. Most Mods can be freely slotted in and out of standard Weapons, while the unique Boss Weapons have their own Mods that cannot be removed. Weapon Mod abilities require Mod Power to use, which is generated by attacking enemies.
Remnant Vampiric Mod Information
Vampiric is a Damage-focused Intrinsic Mod attached to the Pride of the Iskal boss weapon. It serves as an alternate firing mode for the Pride of the Iskal, unleashing 4 Beetles that will fly towards enemies within the 10-meter range. Each beetle will steal 50 Health over 5 seconds from their targets. Once the duration expires or the enemy is killed, the beetles will fly back to the user, healing them for the amount of Health absorbed. The mod holds up to 2 Charges and the user can freely switch between firing modes, as long as the mod has at least one charge.
When the mod is activated, the Pride of the Iskal's targeting reticle changes and the Vampiric Beetles can then be aimed and shot manually with the fire button. The 4 beetles are fired all at once and can either latch onto a single opponent, or multiple ones within their area of effect.
Vampiric Mod Properties
- The Lifesteal effect is affected by the Pride of the Iskal's weapon level. Each weapon level grants +2.5 lifesteal per beetle. At Weapon Level 10, each Beetle steals 75 health over 5 seconds.
- Healing Received can be increased with Healing Effectiveness bonuses, such as those granted by the Triage trait and Mender's Charm.
How to Obtain Vampiric in Remnant: From the Ashes
This Weapon Mod requires the Swamps of Corsus DLC.
Vampiric is an Intrinsic Mod belonging to the Pride of the Iskal and cannot be removed.
The Pride of the Iskal is a Boss Weapon that can be crafted by McCabe in Ward 13 by providing her with the following materials:
- Crystalline Plasma - Obtained by defeating the Iskal Queen in her boss encounter, which is only available in an Adventure Mode playthrough of Corsus. The Crystalline Plasma is obtained by defeating the Queen using the regular method. Killing her with a stalactite drop (alternate kill method) during the transition into phase 2 will instead grant the Iskal Husk.
- Lumenite Crystal x 7 - Obtained by defeating Elite enemies which spawn randomly throughout the overworld and in dungeons.
Remnant: From the Ashes Vampiric Notes & Tips
- Additional Notes & Tips for the Vampiric Weapon Mod go here.