Spews flames that will ignite targets with the BURNING effect dealing 100 FIRE damage over 10 seconds.
Flame Thrower is a Weapon Mod in Remnant: From the Ashes. Flame Thrower isn't a Craftable Item. Weapon Mods are categorized as active abilities that provide both offensive and defensive effects to a player or to a team which can be used in battle. Weapon Mods can be found in various ways such as boss drops, given by NPCs, sold by a Merchant, and can also be crafted.
How to Find Flame Thrower
- Flame Thrower comes equipped inside the Spitfire when you craft it and cannot be removed.
Flame Thrower Notes & Tips
- Has 50 charges.
- Flame damage and BURNING damage increase with the weapon's level and are affected by Mod Damage, as well as the Charcoal Necklace.
- BURNING effect duration is affected by Tormentor trait.
- Flames become damaging patches if sprayed on the ground. These can inflict damage and burning to both enemies and yourself. Melee and close-ranged builds are advised to avoid aiming down, though this can be used to damage enemies that try to move directly towards you.
- Two different weapon mods can be equipped at the same time, one for the Long Gun and one for the Hand Gun.
- Players can change these on the fly by opening up the character menu and choosing which Mod they'd prefer.
- Weapon Mods cannot be used all the time, but instead, players will need to replenish the gauge by shooting enemies with the firearm that has the mod in order to re-activate the ability.