Wud is an NPC in Remnant: From the Ashes.
- Wud is a Merchant that provides Consumables and Rings.
- Location: Wud Can be found at Wasteland Merchant at Rhom.
- Is located next to a pet-able Stinkhound named Wasteland Good Boy.
- You can obtain Very Good Boy Weapon Mod by petting Wasteland Good Boy.
- Ossesus Set: He will sell the armor for 3,500 Scrap after purchasing his secrets for an additional 500 Scrap.
- Outside his shop is the Ancient Construct which can be interacted with by using the Control Rod from the Houndmaster to summon it
Heavy Water Elixir
Jewel of the Black Sun
Osseous Helm +5
Osseous Husk +5
Osseous Kilt +5
- Questline Information and Progression
- Related NPCs
- Endings impact
- Example Dialogue Lines
- Quest Progression optional dialogue
Notes & Tips
- Voiced by: Omri Rose
- Trivia and such go here
Ace ♦ Bo ♦ Clementine ♦ Commander Ford ♦ Flautist ♦ Founder Ford ♦ Graveyard Elf ♦ Houndmaster ♦ Hunter (NPC) ♦ Iskal Queen ♦ Keeper Of The Labyrinth ♦ Krall Mother ♦ Mad Merchant ♦ Mar'Gosh ♦ McCabe ♦ Mud Tooth ♦ Navun ♦ Reggie ♦ Rigs ♦ Root Cultist ♦ Root Mother ♦ Sebum ♦ Sebum's Bodyguard ♦ Stuck Merchant ♦ Vargyl ♦ Wallace ♦ Wasteland Good Boy ♦ Whispers
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
There are many breakable things in and outside of his shop, on the shelves and under them, so you can get some scrap to spend at him.
For those who can't get the armor set to spawn after buying his secrets in adventure mode, he won't let you buy the fifth until you open the gate near him. After that he will offer the fifth secret and the set afterwards (reloading doesn't help, open the gate first). TLDR: Open the gate then buy his fifth secret. Also, pet the friggin' dog because holy crap that mod is insane to start hardcore runs with, especially with the Ritualist starter. It's always up, unless poor doggo dies to AoE, with a 60s base duration and very fast recharge without using the weapon to gain charge. It's 120s with Ritualist full set, although you can easily get away with just need the mod regen from one piece.
talk to his dog for the dog weapon mod
Does he show-up if I use Analyzer on PC?
Can he be found in adventure mode?
If you unlock the armor or trinkets and they don't appear in his shop just teleport to the ward and back and he will have them for purchase.
Theres an enemy body outside his shop that can have something put in its chest. I don't know what to put in it though
How to open his door that is locked
Is he a guaranteed spawn?
Armor is unlocked for purchase after buying 5 secrets from him (500 scrap total).