Creates a 2.3 meter healing pool that regenerates 10 Health per second. Lasts 10 seconds.
Mender's Aura is a Weapon Mod in Remnant: From the Ashes. Mender's Aura is a Craftable Item. Weapon Mods are categorized as active abilities that provide both offensive and defensive effects to a player or to a team which can be used in battle. Weapon Mods can be found in various ways such as boss drops, given by NPCs, sold by a Merchant, and can also be crafted.
How to Find Mender's Aura
- Can be acquired from Ace if you choose the Ex-Cultist Archtype.
- Mender's Aura can be purchased from McCabe.
Mender's Aura Notes & Tips
- Has 2 charges.
- Pool duration increases with weapon's level up to 20 seconds, it's also affected by Mod Duration.
- Health regeneration is affected by healing effectiveness.
- Two different weapon mods can be equipped at the same time, one for the Long Gun and one for the Hand Gun.
- Players can change these on the fly by opening up the character menu and choosing which Mod they'd prefer.
- Weapon Mods cannot be used all the time, but instead, players will need to replenish the gauge by shooting enemies with the firearm that has the mod in order to re-activate the ability.