|Critical Hit Chance||5%|
Spews 11 fireballs that deal 10 FIRE damage within 2 meters each and ignites enemies with BURNING effect dealing 100 FIRE damage over 10 seconds.
Alternator is a Long Gun and is one of the Weapons in Remnant: From the Ashes Subject 2923 DLC. Alternator isn't a Craftable Item. Weapons are used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses. Each weapon has different attack values and is, therefore, more or less effective which can be upgraded to increase its stats.
Few but the Vargyl survive Reisum's coldest storms--the ice that roasts, the wind that rends. "
Where to find Alternator
- Can be crafted after defeating Brudvaak, the Rider and Vargr, the Warg. You'll need to defeat Brudvaak first to acquire the Cold Cell.
- Materials required :
How to use Alternator
- This weapon requires Long Gun Ammo.
- Comes equipped with the Incinerator mod and cannot be removed.
- Spews 11 fireballs that deal 10 FIRE damage within 2 meters each and ignites enemies with the BURNING effect dealing 100 FIRE damage over 10 seconds.
- Players can equip this weapon by going to the Character Menu and choosing it under the Long Gun Weapon Slot.
Alternator Upgrade Table
You can see Crafting for a complete table on upgrade requirements.
- Its primary fire deals FROST damage.
- It's the only boss weapon which primary fire and weapon mod deal different type of damage.
- Compared to the Assault Rifle it features:
- slightly less damage;
- slightly less range;
- more firerate;
- projectiles with travel time.