|Critical Hit Chance||10%|
Fires a large spike that deals 125 damage, 300% additional stagger damage, and applies BLEEDING effect dealing 600 damage over 20 seconds.
The goal of the vyxworm appears to be destruction and consumption, not unlike the Root.
Where to find Devastator
- Devastator can be crafted after defeating The Unclean One on Corsus.
- Materials required :
How to use Devastator
- This weapon requires Long Gun Ammo.
- The Skewer mod is attached to this weapon and cannot be removed.
- Fires a large spike that deals 125 damage, 300% additional stagger damage, and applies BLEEDING effect dealing 150 damage over 15 seconds.
Devastator Upgrade Table
You can see Crafting for a complete table on upgrade requirements.
|Devastator +1||38.4x5 (192)|
|Devastator +2||44.8x5 (224)|
|Devastator +3||51.2x5 (256)|
|Devastator +4||57.6x5 (288)|
|Devastator +5||64x5 (320)|
|Devastator +6||70.4x5 (352)|
|Devastator +7||76.8x5 (384)|
|Devastator +8||83.2x5 (416)|
|Devastator +9||89.6x5 (448)|
|Devastator +10||96x5 (480)|
- Shoots 5 projectiles per shot each of which can crit or hit a weak point individually.
- Projectiles spread is reduced by items such as the Iskal Hunter Band, despite there are no noticeable changes in the crosshair.
- Minimum crit range of 5m.
- Best used with the Slayer Set and the Grim Coil for additional damage.
- Has the longest reload time of all the 1-shot weapons of the game. Quick Hands trait is recommended.