|Critical Hit Chance||10%|
Fires a large spike that deals 125 damage, 300% additional stagger damage, and applies BLEEDING effect dealing 600 damage over 20 seconds.
Devastator is a Long Gun and is one of the Weapons in Remnant: From the Ashes.
The goal of the vyxworm appears to be destruction and consumption, not unlike the Root.
Where to find Devastator
- Devastator can be crafted after defeating The Unclean One on Corsus.
- Materials required :
How to use Devastator
- This weapon requires Long Gun Ammo.
- The Skewer mod is attached to this weapon and cannot be removed.
- Fires a large spike that deals 125 damage, 300% additional stagger damage, and applies BLEEDING effect dealing 150 damage over 15 seconds.
Devastator Upgrade Table
You can see Crafting for a complete table on upgrade requirements.
|Devastator +1||38.4x5 (192)|
|Devastator +2||44.8x5 (224)|
|Devastator +3||51.2x5 (256)|
|Devastator +4||57.6x5 (288)|
|Devastator +5||64x5 (320)|
|Devastator +6||70.4x5 (352)|
|Devastator +7||76.8x5 (384)|
|Devastator +8||83.2x5 (416)|
|Devastator +9||89.6x5 (448)|
|Devastator +10||96x5 (480)|
- Shoots 5 projectiles per shot each of which can crit or hit a weak point individually.
- Projectiles spread is reduced by items such as the Iskal Hunter Band, despite there are no noticeable changes in the crosshair.
- Minimum crit range of 5m.
- Best used with the Slayer Set and the Grim Coil for additional damage.
- Has the longest reload time of all the 1-shot weapons of the game. Quick Hands trait is recommended.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
For some reason when using the Skewer, the spike inflicts Burning damage instead of bleeding.
Is the 5m minimum crit range still a thing for Devastator? I thought the minimum crit range mechanic was entirely removed.
Name checks out
the mod will launch friendly co-op players a short ways so you can use it to knock them off ledges into bottomless pits
My primary bosskiller. If you can get down the timing, mod charging, reloading, and dodging inbetween, you can slay just about every boss with easy. Use the Spitfire for the adds and for stacking damage. BOOM. The Root are nothing but ashes.
Is this still have good synergy with bandit set? I have the weapon but not managed to get the armor yet.
Anyone else notice significant lag spikes when activating the mod on this weapon, or just trouble activating the mod in general?
So the reason this seems to proc the Bandit sets bonus seems to be tied to the number of projectiles fired at one time, effectively giving it a 30% chance to get ammo back per bolt that hits. On large targets like bosses, this can make this sucker a rapidfire death machine.
With the Slayer set, hunter mark and by prioritizing Critical strike and Critical damage and reload timer, it is just one of the best weapon for dps, can deal a ton of dmg instantly by the fact it is firing 5 bolts, you can kill bosses very fast.
What is it the damage of each spike? Cuz on paper the standard crossbow is stronger.
this needs to be nerfed, or the bandit set. there's literally no reason to play this game aside from going full John Wick with a crossbow after acquiring this and the bandit set
Bandit set, Catalyst trait, heart seeker,devouring loop = GG EZ
Use it with the Bandit set and it becomes OP
This weapon is amazing