|Critical Hit Chance||5%|
Fires a projectile that banishes enemies into another dimension for 4 seconds. When they return, they'll take 1.25x the damage from the Repulsor's primary fire for 8 seconds. Powerful enemies won't be banished, but will take increased damage from the Repulsor.
Repulsor is a Long Gun and is one of the Weapons in Remnant: From the Ashes, and is a shorter-range Shotgun-style weapon.
We didn't know it, but we had torn down our own protection--we invited them. With the walls of our world gone, all we had left to fight the Root with... was the Root.
Where to find Repulsor
- Can be crafted after defeating the Dreamer final boss.
- Materials required :
How to use Repulsor
- This weapon requires Long Gun Ammo.
- Comes equipped with Banish mod and cannot be removed.
- Fires a projectile that banishes the target into another dimension for 4 seconds. When they return, the'll take 1.5x the damage from the primary fire of the Repulsor weapon for 10 seconds.
- Maximum charges 5
Repulsor Upgrade Table
You can see Crafting for a complete table on upgrade requirements.
- You can banish your teammates with reduced duration. This may harass them or protect them according to the situation.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Does it freeze all non-boss enemies ?
Is the damage it shows per bolt? or is it for all of them hitting together?
Coach Gun but better
What is the best armor to use with this gun?
Really fun and unique gun. I love it. The mod works differently on bosses. Instead of it freezing them, it debuffs them for that four second window (tested at Wailing Wood). Hit them with the alt fire then switch to normal fire and unload your clip. The DPS is absurd (and you get five charges of the mod). The mod is useful for solo play as it let's you control the battlefield. Freeze that elite while you kill the trash then turn your gun on the newly-debuffed enemy.
Even though banish won't freeze bosses, firing it at them still adds the icon and appears to add the damage multiplier. Fun fact.
Is this gun worth it? Have'nt craft it yet, because I'm always running low on luminite to upgrade my weapons