|Critical Hit Chance||5%|
Fires a projectile that banishes enemies into another dimension for 4 seconds. When they return, they'll take 1.25x the damage from the Repulsor's primary fire for 8 seconds. Powerful enemies won't be banished, but will take increased damage from the Repulsor.
Repulsor is a Long Gun and is one of the Weapons in Remnant: From the Ashes, and is a shorter-range Shotgun-style weapon. Repulsor is a Craftable Item. Weapons are used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses. Each weapon has different attack values and is, therefore, more or less effective which can be upgraded to increase its stats.
We didn't know it, but we had torn down our own protection--we invited them. With the walls of our world gone, all we had left to fight the Root with... was the Root.
Where to find Repulsor
- Can be crafted after defeating the Dreamer final boss.
- Materials required :
How to use Repulsor
- This weapon requires Long Gun Ammo.
- Comes equipped with Banish mod and cannot be removed.
- Fires a projectile that banishes the target into another dimension for 4 seconds. When they return, the'll take 1.5x the damage from the primary fire of the Repulsor weapon for 10 seconds.
- Maximum charges 5
- Players will need to press the __ button or right mouse button to aim then shoot.
- Players can equip this weapon by going to the Character Menu and choosing it under the Long Gun Weapon Slot.
Repulsor Upgrade Table
You can see Crafting for a complete table on upgrade requirements.
- You can banish your teammates with reduced duration. This may harass them or protect them according to the situation.