|Critical Hit Chance||5%|
Chicago Typewriter is a Long Gun and is one of the Weapons in Remnant: From the Ashes. Chicago Typewriter isn't a Craftable Item. Weapons are used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses. Each weapon has different attack values and is, therefore, more or less effective which can be upgraded to increase its stats.
Desperate times, desperate measures. If that means filling the air with slugs--friend and foe be dammed--so be it
Where to find Chicago Typewriter
- Location Earth, Land's End / The Warren
- Can be found by completing the Event A Tale of Two Liz's. Both Liz's must survive otherwise they won't give you Liz's Key that unlock the door to the Chicago Typewriter.
How to use Chicago Typewriter
- This weapon requires Long Gun Ammo.
- A Weapon Mod can also be slotted into this weapon.
- Players will need to press the __ button or __ key to aim then shoot. The crosshair accuracy increases with sustained fire, hence the guns large magazine.
- Players can equip this weapon by going to the Character Menu and choosing it under the Long Gun Weapon Slot.
Chicago Typewriter Upgrade Table
You can see Crafting for a complete table on upgrade requirements.
|Chicago Typewriter Stats|
|Chicago Typewriter +1||12.1|
|Chicago Typewriter +2||13.2|
|Chicago Typewriter +3||14.3|
|Chicago Typewriter +4||15.4|
|Chicago Typewriter +5||16.5|
|Chicago Typewriter +6||17.6|
|Chicago Typewriter +7||18.7|
|Chicago Typewriter +8||19.8|
|Chicago Typewriter +9||20.9|
|Chicago Typewriter +10||22|
|Chicago Typewriter +11||23.1|
|Chicago Typewriter +12||24.2|
|Chicago Typewriter +13||25.3|
|Chicago Typewriter +14||26.4|
|Chicago Typewriter +15||27.5|
|Chicago Typewriter +16||28.6|
|Chicago Typewriter +17||29.7|
|Chicago Typewriter +18||30.8|
|Chicago Typewriter +19||31.9|
|Chicago Typewriter +20||33|
Chicago Typewriter Notes
- Highest magazine capacity of every weapon in the game, which can allow you to shoot for prolonged periods of time.
- Shooting will reduce the weapon's spread the longer you hold the trigger.
- Suited for the Osseous Set or the Radiant Set.