Pride of the Iskal
11 - 33 shot
|Critical Hit Chance||5%|
Fires 4 beetles that will fly towards enemies within 10 meters, land on them, and steal 50 health over 5 seconds. Once full, they will fly back and heal the hero.
There is the Iskal, and there are those who serve as nourishment. Nothing Else matters.
Where to find Pride of the Iskal
- Can be crafted using Crystalline Plasma; obtained by defeating the Iskal Queen (Boss) in Corsus Adventure Mode.
How to use Pride of the Iskal
- This weapon requires Hand Gun Ammo.
- Comes equipped with Vampiric which cannot be removed.
- Fires 4 beetles that will fly towards enemies within 10 meters, land on them, and steal 50 health (Scales with healing effectiveness) over 5 seconds. Once full, they will fly back and heal the player.
Pride of the Iskal Upgrade Table
You can see Crafting for a complete table on upgrade requirements.
|Upgrade Level||Hit Damage||Explosive Damage|
|Pride of the Iskal||11||22|
|Pride of the Iskal +1||13.2||26.4|
|Pride of the Iskal +2||15.4||30.8|
|Pride of the Iskal +3||17.6||35.2|
|Pride of the Iskal +4||19.8||39.6|
|Pride of the Iskal +5||22||44|
|Pride of the Iskal +6||24.2||48.4|
|Pride of the Iskal +7||26.4||52.8|
|Pride of the Iskal +8||28.6||57.2|
|Pride of the Iskal +9||30.8||61.6|
|Pride of the Iskal +10||33||66|
Pride of the Iskal Notes
- Shoots a burst of 3 bullets that explode after a while.
- Health stolen to enemies scales with the weapon level and Mod Power, while healing received scales also with Healing Effectiveness.