Marks all enemies within 35 meters for the caster and their allies. Crit Chance against marked enemies is increased by 10%. Lasts 30 seconds.
Hunter's Mark is a Weapon Mod in Remnant: From the Ashes. Hunter's Mark is/isn't a Craftable Item. Weapon Mods are categorized as active abilities that provide both offensive and defensive effects to a player or to a team which can be used in battle. Weapon Mods can be found in various ways such as boss drops, given by NPCs, sold by a Merchant, and can also be crafted.
How to Find Hunter's Mark
- Can be acquired from Ace if you choose the Hunter Archtype.
- Hunter's Mark can be purchased from McCabe.
Hunter's Mark Notes & Tips
- Enemies will be marked with a bright yellow silouette around them that will persist through walls, which makes Hunter's Mark a good mod for enclosed spaces and long ranges alike.
- Critical Chance increases with the weapon's level, up to 20%.
- Mark duration is affected by Mod Duration.
- Useful for knowing if an enemy is within the ideal range of the Sniper Rifle, since it's exactly 35 meters.
- Two different weapon mods can be equipped at the same time, one for the Long Gun and one for the Hand Gun.
- Players can change these on the fly by opening up the character menu and choosing which Mod they'd prefer.
- Weapon Mods cannot be used all the time, but instead, players will need to replenish the gauge by shooting enemies with the firearm that has the mod in order to re-activate the ability.