Marks all enemies within 35 meters for the caster and their allies. Crit Chance against marked enemies is increased by 10%. Lasts 30 seconds.
Hunter's Mark is a Weapon Mod in Remnant: From the Ashes. Weapon Mods are components that grant active abilities which can be used in and out of combat. These Mods provide a variety of effects including dealing damage, healing, buffing players and more. Most Mods can be freely slotted in and out of standard Weapons, while the unique Boss Weapons have their own Mods that cannot be removed. Weapon Mod abilities require Mod Power to use, which is generated by attacking enemies.
Remnant Hunter's Mark Mod Information
Hunter's Mark is a Utility type mod that marks all enemies within 35 meters, allowing the caster and their allies to see marked targets through walls and obstacles. More importantly, Hunter's Mark increases Critical Hit Chance against marked targets by 10% at the base level, effectively increasing overall damage while the mod is active. The mod's effect lasts for 30 seconds.
Hunter's Mark is a useful tool for locating enemies, pin pointing important targets and preventing ambushes during the early stages of the game, while its Crit Chance component retains its usefulness throughout. It is also great for coordinating damage phases during multiplayer, allowing players to save their most damaging abilities for when the buff goes active.
Hunter's Mark Mod Properties
- The Crit Chance bonus provided by Hunter's Mark is affected by the level of the Weapon the mod is equipped on. Each weapon level grants an additional +0.5% Critical Chance, for a maximum total of 20% Critical Chance at Weapon Level 20.
- Hunter's Mark's duration is affected by Mod Duration bonuses, such as those provided by the Concentration Trait and the Cultist's Armor Set's bonus.
- Note that Mod Power cannot be generated for Hunter's Mark while its effect is active, so it's best to switch to another weapon during this time.
How to Obtain Hunter's Mark in Remannt: From the Ashes
Hunter's Mark can be obtained as follows:
- Starting Trait when choosing the Hunter as your Archetype.
- If other Archetypes are chosen, the mod can instead be purchased from McCabe in Ward 13 for 750 scrap.
Remnant: From the Ashes Hunter's Mark Notes & Tips
- Additional Notes & Tips for the Hunter's Mark Weapon Mod go here.
The fact that Mod Damage doesn't affect the crit chance is complete BS.
I like this mod, although I actually find the wallhacks more useful than the crit bonus.
Heloo what button do the weapon mod on ps4?