Projects a 20 meter aura that moves with the caster and reduces incoming damage to all allies standing in the aura by 15%. Lasts 30 seconds.
Howler's Immunity is a Weapon Mod in Remnant: From the Ashes. Howler's Immunity is/isn't a Craftable Item. Weapon Mods are categorized as active abilities that provide both offensive and defensive effects to a player or to a team which can be used in battle. Weapon Mods can be found in various ways such as boss drops, given by NPCs, sold by a Merchant, and can also be crafted.
How to Find Howler's Immunity
- Howler's Immunity can be Crafted after defeating Maul side boss in Rhom.
- Materials required :
Howler's Immunity Notes & Tips
- Damage reduction increases with the weapon's level, up to 25%.
- Aura duration is affected by Mod Duration.
- Two different weapon mods can be equipped at the same time, one for the Long Gun and one for the Hand Gun.
- Players can change these on the fly by opening up the character menu and choosing which Mod they'd prefer.
- Weapon Mods cannot be used all the time, but instead, players will need to replenish the gauge by shooting enemies with the firearm that has the mod in order to re-activate the ability.