|Critical Hit Chance||5%|
Fires a large powerful beam that penetrates through enemies dealing 80 for a single charge. Multiple charges increase damage dealt, recoil, and beam thickness per charge. 5 stacks
Fusion Rifle is a Long Gun and is one of the Weapons in Remnant: From the Ashes Subject 2923 DLC. Fusion Rifle isn't a Craftable Item. Weapons are used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses. Each weapon has different attack values and is, therefore, more or less effective which can be upgraded to increase its stats.
Clementine didn't sign up for none of this. The Root stole her world and her life. It stole all our lives!."
"Time to take it all back."
Where to find Fusion Rifle
- Acquired by defeating Harsgaard. As soon as you defeat him for the first time you'll acquire and equip the Fusion Rifle
How to use Fusion Rifle
- This weapon requires Long Gun Ammo.
- The more Mod Power you have, the faster it will fire.
- Comes equipped with the Fusion Cannon mod and cannot be removed.
- Fires a large powerful beam that penetrates through enemies dealing 192 damage with a single charge. Firing multiple charges increase the power dealing up to 1,152 damage.
- Players can equip this weapon by going to the Character Menu and choosing it under the Long Gun Weapon Slot.
Fusion Rifle Upgrade Table
You can see Crafting for a complete table on upgrade requirements.
|Fusion Rifle Stats|
|Fusion Rifle +1||10.8|
|Fusion Rifle +2||12.6|
|Fusion Rifle +3||14.4|
|Fusion Rifle +4||16.2|
|Fusion Rifle +5||18|
|Fusion Rifle +6||19.8|
|Fusion Rifle +7||21.6|
|Fusion Rifle +8||23.4|
|Fusion Rifle +9||25.2|
|Fusion Rifle +10||27|
Fusion Rifle Notes
- Firerate increases up to roughly 12 at 5 charges.
- Without charges of mod power, this weapon features the lowest dps of the game.
- Mod power decays at a very slow rate; the power generation provided by the Gift of the Iskal or the Cultist Set is way higher.
- You can stop the mod power decay by damaging an ally or a summon.
- You can't use Fusion Cannon while realoading the weapon.