Increases Movement Speed by 25% while sprinting towards a wounded teammate. Revive Speed is increased by 100% and the wearer cannot be staggered while reviving
Hero's Ring is a Ring and an accessory in Swamps Of Corsus - Remnant From The Ashes. Hero's Ring is/isn't a Craftable Item. Rings provide additional protection or other bonuses to your character, add buffs to the player's Stats, and resistance to Status Ailments. Different accessories have different defense values and are, therefore, more or less effective.
Only a remnant of us left now. We gotta save who we can when we can.
Where to find Hero's Ring
- From the Fetid Pools event.
- Obtaining the Hero's Ring: You will need 3x Acid Cleaned Key to open the doors and get the Hero's Ring. One to access the stairs, another to access the upstairs room, and a final key to open the chamber that holds the Hero's Ring located in the Fetid Pools dungeon on Corsus.
- You will have to wear the Rusted Amulet which can be found in the dungeon and crouch in one of the acid pools. The Rusted Amulet will be gone and you will acquire the Acid Cleaned key.
- There is 2 methods to open the doors:
- Can be done with 3 players with each using their Rusted Amulet to get the Acid Cleaned Key.
- Can be done with 2 players which require them having the Rusted Amulet from a previous Fetid Pools run and using their Rusted Amulet to get the Acid Cleaned Key first then pick up the Rusted Amulet that spawned with current dungeon.
- Pick up the Hero's Ring from the chamber and you will also obtain the Fortification Trait.
Hero's Ring Notes
- Revive speed stacks with the Revivalist trait.
- Players can equip up to two Rings.
- To manage and equip rings, open the Character Menu and cycle to the accessories slot below the Armor slots.