Acid Cleaned Key
Acid Cleaned Key Usage
- Can be used to open one of the door located at the end of the Fetid Pool dungeon in Corsus.
- There are 5 doors you can open
- There is an enemy behind the first door.
- You can find the Heart of Darkness behind the second door.
- You can pick up 1x Simulacrum behind the third door.
- There are 10x Lumenite Crystal behind the fourth door.
- The fifth door will lead you to an upper floor. On the upper floor there are two doors that can be open by using another Acid Cleaned Key.
How to Find Acid Cleaned Key
- Can be acquired by wearing the Rusted Amulet and crouching on one of the acid pools located in the Fetid Pool in Corsus. The Rusted Amulet will be gone and you will acquire the Acid Cleaned key.
Acid Cleaned Key Notes & Tips
- You can carry multiple Acid Cleaned Keys in your inventory; there are two ways of getting more than one:
- Multiplayer: each hero can clean his own Rusted Amulet to get one key per player.
- Singleplayer: if you enter the Fetid Pool with a Rusted Amulet already in your inventory, you can clean it in the acid and then pick up the other Rusted Amulet to obtain a second key. You can use this method in multiplayer to get two keys per player.
- They stack in your inventory in group of three.