Bright Steel Ring
Gives wearer the fastest evade roll regardless of their Armor Encumbrance.
Bright Steel Ring is a Ring and an accessory in Remnant: From the Ashes. Bright Steel Ring is/isn't a Craftable Item. Rings provide additional protection or other bonuses to your character, add buffs to the player's Stats, and resistance to Status Ailments. Different accessories have different defense values and are, therefore, more or less effective.
Saw a ring like this once, made outta gold with a dark wood-grain crest. Fella said some ancient land across the ocean has been making 'em for centuries.
Where to find Bright Steel Ring
- Survival Mode: Defeat every world boss twice
- Subject 2923 DLC is required to use this item.
- This item is Account Bound, this means that it can be used across on all your characters (this includes new characters and already created ones in both normal and hardcore difficulty).
Bright Steel Ring Notes
- Players can equip up to two Rings.
- To manage and equip rings, open the Character Menu and cycle to the accessories slot below the Armor slots.