Melee Charge Attacks reduce incoming and outgoing dmg by 4% and increase enemy aggression towards the wearer for 15s. Stacks 5 times.
Vanguard Ring is a Ring and an accessory in Remnant: From the Ashes. Vanguard Ring is/isn't a Craftable Item. Rings provide additional protection or other bonuses to your character, add buffs to the player's Stats, and resistance to Status Ailments. Different accessories have different defense values and are, therefore, more or less effective.
The rat-men attacked without warning. The survivors only escaped because of a few brave men and women who draw the rats ire so the rest could live.
Where to find Vanguard Ring
- Found on Earth Rural Areas, inside Homestead's Basement.
- You will need to get the Homestead Basement Key, which can be found in Ward Prime in Dr. Enji Sato and Dr. Sebastian Weisskoof's office, as long as Homestead has spawned on Earth's Rural areas.
- You will have to go back to the Homestead waypoint and exit the shack. Go inside the House and you will see two shelves. Destroy them to reveal a secret path. Go down and use the key to unlock the door.
Vanguard Ring Notes
- Players can equip up to two Rings.
- To manage and equip rings, open the Character Menu and cycle to the accessories slot below the Armor slots.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
think i heard somewhere this ring secretly increases stagger dmg too
It also reduces your damage? Well that sucks.
Its NOT random, wiki is wrong as usual and we dont have permission to edit it in order to fix it. Its in homestead as random dude above said.
Location named Homeguard on earth - key in ward prime offices