Ring of Honor
Increases Health by 10, Stamina by 10, and reduces Armor Encumbrance by 10.
Ring of Honor is a Ring and an accessory in Remnant: From the Ashes. Ring of Honor is/isn't a Craftable Item. Rings provide additional protection or other bonuses to your character, add buffs to the player's Stats, and resistance to Status Ailments. Different accessories have different defense values and are, therefore, more or less effective.
Our first expedition to the Pan world was not without reward. This ring was a wonder, said to confer the favor and protection of the empress Jinas.
Where to find Ring of Honor
- Can be found inside the secret room at Ward Prime.
- There's a hole at the top of dead end stairs. Peek through the hole and shoot the lock to unlock the door.
Ring of Honor Notes
- Players can equip up to two Rings.
- To manage and equip rings, open the Character Menu and cycle to the accessories slot below the Armor slots.
- Probably a reference to the Dark Souls 3 Ring of Favor, which appearance and effect was very similar to this one (incresing health, stamina and carry weight).