Ring of Honor
Increases Health by 10, Stamina by 10, and reduces Armor Encumbrance by 10.
Ring of Honor is a Ring and an accessory in Remnant: From the Ashes. Ring of Honor is/isn't a Craftable Item. Rings provide additional protection or other bonuses to your character, add buffs to the player's Stats, and resistance to Status Ailments. Different accessories have different defense values and are, therefore, more or less effective.
Our first expedition to the Pan world was not without reward. This ring was a wonder, said to confer the favor and protection of the empress Jinas.
Where to find Ring of Honor
- Can be found inside the secret room at Ward Prime.
- There's a hole at the top of dead end stairs. Peek through the hole and shoot the lock to unlock the door.
Ring of Honor Notes
- Players can equip up to two Rings.
- To manage and equip rings, open the Character Menu and cycle to the accessories slot below the Armor slots.
- Probably a reference to the Dark Souls 3 Ring of Favor, which appearance and effect was very similar to this one (incresing health, stamina and carry weight).
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Ring of Favor
This ring is actually more effective than it seems based on the stats alone. The 10 less weight is a lot stronger than it sounds. Encumbrance directly affects stamina consumption, even the lightest of armors such as the adventure's set increases the stamina you use to sprint, dodge, charge attack with the hero's sword etc. A niche example would be trying to obtain the highest amount of charge attacks for the hero's sword from one stamina bar. While only wearing the leto helm (+25% Stamina cost reduction), equipped with the rusted amulet (+80% stamina cost reduction) and the heart of the wolf, you can charge attack 28 times. When you add on the ring of honor, it increases that number to a whopping 71 charge attacks! This can have an effect in combat as well, allowing for extra dodge rolls or even longer sprints.
Is it an amazing ring? No, not by any means. But is it the worst ring? No, far from it.
HEALTH, STAMINA, ENDURANCE
EVERYTHING YOU EVER WANTED
Wut Rings U Got?
10 only.. useless, make it 15
Is this Favor ring?
"loced" is a typo but anon's can't edit.
Dark Souls Ring of Favor joke.