Ring of the Unclean
Unarmed Melee attacks deal 2x damage. Heavy Flops deal 4x damage.
Ring of the Unclean is a Ring and an accessory in Remnant: From the Ashes. Ring of the Unclean isn't a Craftable Item. Rings provide additional protection or other bonuses to your character, add buffs to the player's Stats, and resistance to Status Ailments. Different accessories have different defense values and are, therefore, more or less effective.
Technology is the crutch of the dying. Nature has given us every strength we need, if we will but hone them
Where to find the Ring of the Unclean
- Obtainable only in Corsus Adventure Mode.
- You must talk to the Iskal Queen (Boss) while having the PARASITE status effect from an Iskal Infector and tell her that you want to help the Iskal. She will give you the Iskal Vial. Then, go to the Graveyard Elf and crouch towards her cauldron (so she doesn't wake up). Interact with her cauldron and use the Iskal Vial on it (This will unlock the Potency Trait). Go to a checkpoint and come back. Her Hut is now open. Go inside to find the Ring of the Unclean.
NOTE: In order to get the Iskal Vial, you must have the Graveyard Elf and the Iskal Queen (Boss) in the same Corsus map; Adventure Mode only.
Ring of the Unclean Notes
- Flop Damage affects the damage dealt by rolling against an enemy with ultra-heavy Armor Encumbrance.
- Players can equip up to two Rings.
- To manage and equip rings, open the Character Menu and cycle to the accessories slot below the Armor slots.