Heart of The Wolf
Increases Max Stamina by 25 and Movement Speed by 10%
The Heart of The Wolf is a Ring and an accessory in Remnant: From the Ashes. The Heart of The Wolf isn't a Craftable Item. Rings provide additional protection or other bonuses to your character, add buffs to the player's Stats, and resistance to Status Ailments. Different accessories have different defense values and are, therefore, more or less effective.
The Black Wolf is death, but to destroy it would be to destroy the Pan. All things must live in harmony.
Where to find The Heart of The Wolf
- Yaesha, Pan Flautist Puzzle. You can perform the song the Flautist is playing using the bells above him, shooting them. If you play the song correctly, Heart of the Wolf will appear. A good weapon to use for playing is a single fire or semi-auto weapon, such as the Repeater Pistol or Hunting Rifle.
- The correct song is: 3-4-5-3-2-1 (observed from the front with the left-most bell being 1 and the right-most bell being 5).
- The other puzzle reward you can choose is Swiftness Trait.
The Heart of The Wolf Notes
- Players can equip up to two Rings.
- To manage and equip rings, open the Character Menu and cycle to the accessories slot below the Armor slots.