Loop of Prosperity
Metal materials acquired on pickup are doubled
Loop of Prosperity is a Ring and an accessory in Remnant: From the Ashes. Loop of Prosperity isn't a Craftable Item. Rings provide additional protection or other bonuses to your character, add buffs to the player's Stats, and resistance to Status Ailments. Different accessories have different defense values and are, therefore, more or less effective.
The Iskal's aversion to cold technology can be used both to avoid it and seek it out."
Where to find Loop of Prosperity
- Obtained after defeating a total of 25 Bosses in Survival Mode (Can be done in multiple runs).
- This item is Account Bound, this means that it can be used across on all your characters (this includes new characters and already created ones in both normal and hardcore difficulty).
Loop of Prosperity Notes
- Very useful farming tool for newly created characters.
- Players can equip up to two Rings.
- To manage and equip rings, open the Character Menu and cycle to the accessories slot below the Armor slots.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Already killed 25 and this***** didn't drop it.
Its for simulacrum or glowing fragments? Know Someone?
ok so quick question if i were to wear this ring in someone else's world and exclusively pick up all metals would they also get double or is it only for the wearer?