Firearms reload over time while stowed
This ring reloads one round at a time to the stowed weapon, with the speed depending solely on the maximum ammunition of the weapon, and higher ammunition counts yielding higher reload speeds. Therefore, the rate at which it reloads can (only) be increased by the Stockpile Circlet.
The key to survival? Always be prepared. Keeping your guns loaded doesn't hurt neither.
Where to find the Provisioner Ring
- You need to defeat Singe or The Ent in Hardcore Mode in order to get this ring.
- This item is Account Bound, this means that it can be used across on all your characters (this includes new characters and already created ones in both normal and hardcore difficulty).
Provisioner Ring Notes
- Players can equip up to two Rings.
- To manage and equip rings, open the Character Menu and cycle to the accessories slot below the Armor slots.
- As an example, the Chicago Typewriter with 320 max ammo reloads roughly 10 rounds per second, taking 8 seconds to fully reload, while the Crossbow with 25 max ammo reloads its 1 shot in roughly 1.5 seconds, or .66 rounds per second.