Melee hits steal 5% damage dealt as Health from enemies.
Leech Ember is a Ring and an accessory in Remnant: From the Ashes. Leech Ember isn't a Craftable Item. Rings provide additional protection or other bonuses to your character, add buffs to the player's Stats, and resistance to Status Ailments. Different accessories have different defense values and are, therefore, more or less effective.
The Undying king has sucked the life from this world. It is only just that we take it back.
Where to find Leech Ember
- Can be found at a random location at Rhom
Leech Ember Notes
- The Leech Ember is most effective on weapons with powerful single-hit attacks: these can deal more damage than an enemy has left in health, and generate more healing from weaker enemies. This makes weapons such as the Scrap Hammer very good for this ring, whereas Scythes such as Riven do not gain nearly as much benefit due to their multi-hit power attack.
- Ultra-Heavy Flops do NOT trigger this ring's effect, nor do hits to targets other than enemies (i.e. breakable objects or creatures that do not fight back.)
- Players can equip up to two Rings.
- To manage and equip rings, open the Character Menu and cycle to the accessories slot below the Armor slots.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
In the game on the ring it is written about 2.5%, not 5% as here in you. Is this the official wiki??
Using a scythe with it is op as on a heavy you do a multihit which pretty much regens most of your health
Leech Ember + Triage = Decent Healing Leech.
Does it steal a flat amount, or a percentage of damage done? Anyone know the specific numbers?
as of latest patch, no summons (root hollow, tentacles, etc.) trigger life steal with this ring or the life steal from the twisted armor set.
Does anybody know if elemental dammage counts ?
I've been searching for this for a while, and just cannot find it
This ring interacts with tentacles from Curse of the jungle god... for now