Melee hits steal 5% damage dealt as Health from enemies.
Leech Ember is a Ring and an accessory in Remnant: From the Ashes. Leech Ember isn't a Craftable Item. Rings provide additional protection or other bonuses to your character, add buffs to the player's Stats, and resistance to Status Ailments. Different accessories have different defense values and are, therefore, more or less effective.
The Undying king has sucked the life from this world. It is only just that we take it back.
Where to find Leech Ember
- Can be found at a random location at Rhom
Leech Ember Notes
- The Leech Ember is most effective on weapons with powerful single-hit attacks: these can deal more damage than an enemy has left in health, and generate more healing from weaker enemies. This makes weapons such as the Scrap Hammer very good for this ring, whereas Scythes such as Riven do not gain nearly as much benefit due to their multi-hit power attack.
- Ultra-Heavy Flops do NOT trigger this ring's effect, nor do hits to targets other than enemies (i.e. breakable objects or creatures that do not fight back.)
- Players can equip up to two Rings.
- To manage and equip rings, open the Character Menu and cycle to the accessories slot below the Armor slots.