A harvesting tool with a wickedly curved blade. It is an extremely quick wide-swinging weapon that sacrifices damage for speed. Charge Attacks hit multiple times and shred everything in its path.
|Melee Weapon Type||Sword/Hammer/Spear|
King Ezlan co-opted a variety of Technologies to prolong his life--living circuits, biomechanical organs, nanoflesh. It only makes sense to weaponize them."
Where to find Riven
- Riven can be obtained from the Undying King by accepting his offer, obtaining the Guardian's Heart from Ixillis on Corsus and giving it to the Undying King on Rhom.
- Note that the player cannot then fight the Undying King to obtain Ruin and locking Kingslayer trait out for the current run.
- Note that giving the Guardian's Heart to the Undying King prevents giving it to the Iskal Queen on Corsus.
How to use Riven
- Each melee weapon has a primary combo of three strikes in a row before executing another melee attack, these attacks are categorized into three types:
- Normal Attack: These can be executed by continuously pressing the attack button for the primary three-hit combo.
- Charged Attack: This type of attack is executed by holding down and then releasing the attack button for heavier and harder swings.
- Lunge Attack: This can be executed by pressing the attack button while sprinting.
Riven Upgrade Table
You can see Crafting for a complete table on upgrade requirements.
- Life Leech stacks with the Leech Ember for additional life steal.