A harvesting tool with a wickedly curved blade. It is an extremely quick wide-swinging weapon that sacrifices damage for speed. Charge Attacks hit multiple times and shred everything in its path.
|Melee Weapon Type||Scythe|
Riven is a Melee Weapon and is one of the Weapons in Remnant: From the Ashes.
King Ezlan co-opted a variety of Technologies to prolong his life--living circuits, biomechanical organs, nanoflesh. It only makes sense to weaponize them."
Where to find Riven
- Riven can be obtained from the Undying King by accepting his offer, obtaining the Guardian's Heart from Ixillis on Corsus and giving it to the Undying King on Rhom.
- Note that the player cannot then fight the Undying King to obtain Ruin and locking Kingslayer trait out for the current run.
- Note that giving the Guardian's Heart to the Undying King prevents giving it to the Iskal Queen on Corsus.
How to use Riven
- Each melee weapon has a primary combo of three strikes in a row before executing another melee attack, these attacks are categorized into three types:
- Normal Attack: These can be executed by continuously pressing the attack button for the primary three-hit combo.
- Charged Attack: This type of attack is executed by holding down and then releasing the attack button for heavier and harder swings.
- Lunge Attack: This can be executed by pressing the attack button while sprinting.
Riven Upgrade Table
You can see Crafting for a complete table on upgrade requirements.
- Life Leech stacks with the Leech Ember for additional life steal.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Is there any lore related reason this was the only weapon I’ve received thus far that was already upgraded to +2?
Like… thanks? I guess. Pretty useless, but I guess I can save one single cycle of upgrade materials if I ever decide to use this piece of junk.
One thing worth noting with this one is that the charged attack hits multiple times. If you're using a ring or amulet that inflicts status on charged attacks, this will inflict up to three stacks. Pretty vicious with Razorstone.
тем не менее 15% крита, при 3х ударах силовой атакой находит применение в комплекте сияющих доспехов, когда противники упорно не хотят расстреливаться из пулемета.
Was nerfed to 2% lifesteal
Scrap hammer and leech ember do more vamp and damage (and stagger its important) than this + ember. Overnerfed thing.
Dont seem to be as effect as a life tap build option oddly enough. simply slot Leech ember and a the claws (or anything else really), The river seem to have a ICD on the life tap.. speculations and personal prefirence thu.
does this Life Leech Stack with the Leech Ember Ring?
Cute, but Petrified Maul and Scrap Hammer are more effective. Personally haven't seen a melee out damage the Scrap Hammer yet