A harvesting tool with a wickedly curved blade. It is an extremely quick wide-swinging weapon that sacrifices damage for speed. Charge Attack***** multiple times and shred everything in its path.
|Melee Weapon Type||Sword/Hammer/Spear|
Riven is a Melee Weapon and is one of the Weapons in Remnant: From the Ashes. Riven is not a Craftable Item. Weapons are used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses. Each weapon has different attack values and is, therefore, more or less effective which can be upgraded to increase its stats.
King Ezlan co-opted a variety of Technologies to prolong his life--living circuits, biomechanical organs, nanoflesh. It only makes sense to weaponize them."
Where to find Riven
- Riven can be obtained from the Undying King by accepting his offer, obtaining the Guardian's Heart from Ixillis on Corsus and giving it to the Undying King on Rhom.
- Note that the player cannot then fight the Undying King to obtain Ruin and locking Kingslayer trait out for the current run.
- Note that giving the Guardian's Heart to the Undying King prevents giving it to the Iskal Queen on Corsus.
How to use Riven
- Players can equip this weapon by going to the Character Menu and choosing it under the Melee Weapon Slot.
- If a player tries to shoot a firearm without pressing the aim button, the character will automatically attack using a melee strike.
- Each melee weapon has a primary combo of three strikes in a row before executing another melee attack, these attacks are categorized into three types:
- Normal Attack: These can be executed by continuously pressing the attack button for the primary three-hit combo.
- Charged Attack: This type of attack is executed by holding down and then releasing the attack button for heavier and harder swings.
- Lunge Attack: This can be executed by pressing the attack button while sprinting.
- This melee weapon has a bonus effect called: Life Leach
- Returns damage dealt as health to the wielder. (2%)
Riven Upgrade Table
You can see Crafting for a complete table on upgrade requirements.
- Life Leach stacks with the Leech Ember for additional lifesteal.