A large, heavy warhammer cobbled together from engine components.
|Melee Weapon Type||Hammer|
Scrap Hammer is a Melee Weapon and is one of the Weapons in Remnant: From the Ashes. Scrap Hammer isn't a Craftable Item. Weapons are used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses. Each weapon has different attack values and is, therefore, more or less effective which can be upgraded to increase its stats.
When the Root came, the world was growin' faster'n it ever had before. Buildings as high as the clouds, springin' up left and right. The tools that built it, are the weapons that might save it.
Where to find Scrap Hammer
- Can be acquired from Ace by selecting the Scrapper Archtype.
- Can be purchased from Rigs for 450 Scrap
How to use Scrap Hammer
- Players will need to press the attack button for the player to strike using the equipped melee weapon.
- Players can equip this weapon by going to the Character Menu and choosing it under the Melee Weapon Slot.
- If a player tries to shoot a firearm without pressing the aim button, the character will automatically attack using a melee strike.
- Each melee weapon has a primary combo of three strikes in a row before executing another melee attack, these attacks are categorized into three types:
- Lunge Attack: This can be executed by pressing the attack button while sprinting.
- Normal Attack: These can be executed by continuously pressing the attack button for the primary three-hit combo.
- Charged Attack: This type of attack is executed by holding down and then releasing the attack button for heavier and harder swings.
Scrap Hammer Upgrade Table
You can see Crafting for a complete table on upgrade requirements.
|Scrap Hammer Stats|
|Scrap Hammer +1||85.8|
|Scrap Hammer +2||93.6|
|Scrap Hammer +3||101.4|
|Scrap Hammer +4||109.2|
|Scrap Hammer +5||117|
|Scrap Hammer +6||124.8|
|Scrap Hammer +7||132.6|
|Scrap Hammer +8||140.4|
|Scrap Hammer +9||148.2|
|Scrap Hammer +10||156|
|Scrap Hammer +11||163.8|
|Scrap Hammer +12||171.6|
|Scrap Hammer +13||179.4|
|Scrap Hammer +14||187.2|
|Scrap Hammer +15||195|
|Scrap Hammer +16||202.8|
|Scrap Hammer +17||210.6|
|Scrap Hammer +18||218.4|
|Scrap Hammer +19||226.2|
|Scrap Hammer +20||234|
Scrap Hammer Notes
- The charge attack does a slower attack for approximately 220% damage on the first 2 attacks in the chain and 230% on the 3rd. These can be chained freely with normal attacks. The big damage per hit makes it good for staggering larger opponents.
- A fast ground pound can be performed while sprinting for approximately 70% damage.
- A special leaping ground pound can be performed by using a charge attack after a neutral dodge for approximately 280% damage with a 80% very small AOE (radius is under 1m). Like other charge attacks this has stagger resist.
- Any other Note and Trivia goes here