|A concussive hammer comprised of hyper dense materials. It is a slow-but-devastating weapon meant to destroy anything it hits. The slam attacks deal a small AOE that is great for dealing damage to everything in an area.|
|Melee Weapon Type||Hammer|
World Breaker is a Melee Weapon and is one of the Weapons in Remnant: From the Ashes. World Breaker is a Craftable Item. Weapons are used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses. Each weapon has different attack values and is, therefore, more or less effective which can be upgraded to increase its stats.
Worldbreaker, Cinderstorm, Rootbane, weapons like this were legendary during the fifty-year war with the Guar'ee. Like so much else, they were thought lost to the Cataclysm that cleansed the world.
Where to find World Breaker
- World Breaker can be crafted after defeating Claviger world boss in Rhom while letting him absorb at least one add during the fight.
- Materials required :
How to use World Breaker
- Players will need to press the attack button for the player to strike using the equipped melee weapon.
- Players can equip this weapon by going to the Character Menu and choosing it under the Melee Weapon Slot.
- If a player tries to shoot a firearm without pressing the aim button, the character will automatically attack using a melee strike.
- Each melee weapon has a primary combo of three strikes in a row before executing another melee attack, these attacks are categorized into three types:
- Lunge Attack: This can be executed by pressing the attack button while sprinting.
- Normal Attack: These can be executed by continuously pressing the attack button for the primary three-hit combo.
- Charged Attack: This type of attack is executed by holding down and then releasing the attack button for heavier and harder swings.
- This melee weapon has a bonus effect called Force Burst:
Charge attacks release an explosive force that will stagger and push enemies back
World Breaker Upgrade Table
You can see Crafting for a complete table on upgrade requirements.
|World Breaker Stats|
|World Breaker +1||81.6|
|World Breaker +2||95.2|
|World Breaker +3||108.8|
|World Breaker +4||122.4|
|World Breaker +5||136|
|World Breaker +6||149.6|
|World Breaker +7||163.2|
|World Breaker +8||176.8|
|World Breaker +9||190.4|
|World Breaker +10||204|
World Breaker Notes
- Force Burst's Radius Increases with weapon upgrade level.
- Despite the description not suggesting it, it seems like this weapon deals RADIATION damage.