|A concussive hammer comprised of hyper dense materials. It is a slow-but-devastating weapon meant to destroy anything it hits. The slam attacks deal a small AOE that is great for dealing damage to everything in an area.|
|Melee Weapon Type||Hammer|
Worldbreaker, Cinderstorm, Rootbane, weapons like this were legendary during the fifty-year war with the Guar'ee. Like so much else, they were thought lost to the Cataclysm that cleansed the world.
Where to find World Breaker
- World Breaker can be crafted after defeating Claviger world boss in Rhom while letting him absorb at least one add during the fight.
- Materials required :
How to use World Breaker
- Each melee weapon has a primary combo of three strikes in a row before executing another melee attack, these attacks are categorized into three types:
- Lunge Attack: This can be executed by pressing the attack button while sprinting.
- Normal Attack: These can be executed by continuously pressing the attack button for the primary three-hit combo.
- Charged Attack: This type of attack is executed by holding down and then releasing the attack button for heavier and harder swings.
World Breaker Upgrade Table
You can see Crafting for a complete table on upgrade requirements.
|World Breaker +1||81.6|
|World Breaker +2||95.2|
|World Breaker +3||108.8|
|World Breaker +4||122.4|
|World Breaker +5||136|
|World Breaker +6||149.6|
|World Breaker +7||163.2|
|World Breaker +8||176.8|
|World Breaker +9||190.4|
|World Breaker +10||204|
World Breaker Notes
- Force Burst's Radius Increases with weapon upgrade level.