Voice of The Tempest
|A sharp crystalline spear imbued with Lightning that is perfect for staying at a distance, has excellent range, and great recovery. Meant more for one on one fights, it makes up for its lack of crowd control with its speed.|
|Melee Weapon Type||Spear|
Charge attacks apply the OVERLOADED effect.
Voice of The Tempest is a Melee Weapon and is one of the Weapons in Remnant: From the Ashes.
Listen, and the jungle will not speak. Speak, and the jungle will not hear. But live, and in the jungle, you will find life.
Where to find Voice of The Tempest
- Voice of The Tempest can be crafted after defeating Totem Father world boss in Yaesha with an alternative kill. You need to shoot the totem on the left before entering the boss arena to trigger an alternative boss fight. The totem color should be red in order to get the Tempest Heartstring.
- Materials required :
How to use Voice of The Tempest
- Each melee weapon has a primary combo of three strikes in a row before executing another melee attack, these attacks are categorized into three types:
- Lunge Attack: This can be executed by pressing the attack button while sprinting.
- Normal Attack: These can be executed by continuously pressing the attack button for the primary three-hit combo.
- Charged Attack: This type of attack is executed by holding down and then releasing the attack button for heavier and harder swings.
Voice of The Tempest Upgrade Table
You can see Crafting for a complete table on upgrade requirements.
|Voice of The Tempest||38|
|Voice of The Tempest +1||45.6|
|Voice of The Tempest +2||53.2|
|Voice of The Tempest +3||60.8|
|Voice of The Tempest +4||68.4|
|Voice of The Tempest +5||76|
|Voice of The Tempest +6||83.6|
|Voice of The Tempest +7||91.2|
|Voice of The Tempest +8||98.8|
|Voice of The Tempest +9||106.4|
|Voice of The Tempest +10||114|
Voice of The Tempest Notes
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
I have never make the normal 55% effect to proc
Max damage got nerfed to 114.
Amazing weapon. HUGE single target dps and crowd control explosions! Tested it at the Wailing Wood and it *obliterated* The Lost Harpoon for dps. The tree's hitbox is screwy so I couldn't test the hammers or claws unfortunately, though it seemed triple charged hammer combos would also do big dps.
Ah, Voice of the Tempest, you were by my side the whole time.
I’ve killed him like three times and it hasn’t dropped what do I do?
If you do a neutral dodge (no directions pressed, just a spacebar backstep) into an attack, then the weapon sweeps horizontally
Is this a Critical Role reference?