Voice of The Tempest
|A sharp crystalline spear imbued with Lightning that is perfect for staying at a distance, has excellent range, and great recovery. Meant more for one on one fights, it makes up for its lack of crowd control with its speed.|
|Melee Weapon Type||Spear|
Voice of The Tempest is a Melee Weapon and is one of the Weapons in Remnant: From the Ashes. Voice of The Tempest is a Craftable Item. Weapons are used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses. Each weapon has different attack values and is, therefore, more or less effective which can be upgraded to increase its stats.
Listen, and the jungle will not speak. Speak, and the jungle will not hear. But live, and in the jungle, you will find life.
Where to find Voice of The Tempest
- Voice of The Tempest can be crafted after defeating Totem Father world boss in Yaesha with an alternative kill. You need to shoot the totem on the left before entering the boss arena to trigger an alternative boss fight. The totem color should be red in order to get the Tempest Heartstring.
- Materials required :
How to use Voice of The Tempest
- Players will need to press the attack button for the player to strike using the equipped melee weapon.
- Players can equip this weapon by going to the Character Menu and choosing it under the Melee Weapon Slot.
- If a player tries to shoot a firearm without pressing the aim button, the character will automatically attack using a melee strike.
- Each melee weapon has a primary combo of three strikes in a row before executing another melee attack, these attacks are categorized into three types:
- Lunge Attack: This can be executed by pressing the attack button while sprinting.
- Normal Attack: These can be executed by continuously pressing the attack button for the primary three-hit combo.
- Charged Attack: This type of attack is executed by holding down and then releasing the attack button for heavier and harder swings.
- This melee weapon has a bonus effect called: (Lightning Shock)
- Normal attacks have a 55% chance to apply the OVERLOADED effect which lasts for 20 seconds. Charge attacks have a 100% chance to apply the OVERLOADED effect.
Voice of The Tempest Upgrade Table
You can see Crafting for a complete table on upgrade requirements.
|Voice of The Tempest Stats|
|Voice of The Tempest||38|
|Voice of The Tempest +1||45.6|
|Voice of The Tempest +2||53.2|
|Voice of The Tempest +3||60.8|
|Voice of The Tempest +4||68.4|
|Voice of The Tempest +5||76|
|Voice of The Tempest +6||83.6|
|Voice of The Tempest +7||91.2|
|Voice of The Tempest +8||98.8|
|Voice of The Tempest +9||106.4|
|Voice of The Tempest +10||114|
Voice of The Tempest Notes
- Deals SHOCK damage.
- Despite its low damage, it can proc and detonate OVERLOAD on enemies for interesting extra damage.