|A mystical axe which is an excellent hacking weapon that can apply a constant flurry of alternating attacks. Charge Attacks hit multiple times and deal considerable damage.|
|Melee Weapon Type||Axe|
Generates 2x the amount of Mod Power per damage dealt.
The Iskal eschews technology... but it is not ignorant of it."
Where to find Guardian Axe
- Guardian Axe can be crafted after defeating Ixillis world boss on Corsus with an alternative kill. You'll have to to kill Ixillis XV and Ixillis XVI at the same time or in rapid succession to get the Guardian Tentacle. If one of them becomes enraged for too long you will not get this material.
- Materials required :
How to use Guardian Axe
- Each melee weapon has a primary combo of three strikes in a row before executing another melee attack, these attacks are categorized into three types:
- Lunge Attack: This can be executed by pressing the attack button while sprinting.
- Normal Attack: These can be executed by continuously pressing the attack button for the primary three-hit combo.
- Charged Attack: This type of attack is executed by holding down and then releasing the attack button for heavier and harder swings.
Guardian Axe Upgrade Table
You can see Crafting for a complete table on upgrade requirements.
|Guardian Axe +1||40.8|
|Guardian Axe +2||47.6|
|Guardian Axe +3||54.4|
|Guardian Axe +4||61.2|
|Guardian Axe +5||68|
|Guardian Axe +6||74.8|
|Guardian Axe +7||81.6|
|Guardian Axe +8||88.4|
|Guardian Axe +9||95.2|
|Guardian Axe +10||102|
Guardian Axe Notes
- The axe glows with a charged attack.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!