A long sharp blade hammered out of vehicle leaf springs.
|Melee Weapon Type||Sword|
Scrap Sword is a Melee Weapon and is one of the Weapons in Remnant: From the Ashes. Scrap Sword isn't a Craftable Item. Weapons are used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses. Each weapon has different attack values and is, therefore, more or less effective which can be upgraded to increase its stats.
Rust used to be a nusiance. Now? It's a strategic bonus. A cut with rust in it is much harder to treat.
Where to find Scrap Sword
How to use Scrap Sword
- Players will need to press the attack button for the player to strike using the equipped melee weapon.
- Players can equip this weapon by going to the Character Menu and choosing it under the Melee Weapon Slot.
- If a player tries to shoot a firearm without pressing the aim button, the character will automatically attack using a melee strike.
- Each melee weapon has a primary combo of three strikes in a row before executing another melee attack, these attacks are categorized into three types:
- Lunge Attack: This can be executed by pressing the attack button while sprinting.
- Normal Attack: These can be executed by continuously pressing the attack button for the primary three-hit combo.
- Charged Attack: This type of attack is executed by holding down and then releasing the attack button for heavier and harder swings.
Scrap Sword Upgrade Table
You can see Crafting for a complete table on upgrade requirements.
|Scrap Sword Stats|
|Scrap Sword +1||57.2|
|Scrap Sword +2||62.4|
|Scrap Sword +3||67.6|
|Scrap Sword +4||72.8|
|Scrap Sword +5||78|
|Scrap Sword +6||83.2|
|Scrap Sword +7||88.4|
|Scrap Sword +8||93.6|
|Scrap Sword +9||98.8|
|Scrap Sword +10||104|
|Scrap Sword +11||109.2|
|Scrap Sword +12||114.4|
|Scrap Sword +13||119.6|
|Scrap Sword +14||124.8|
|Scrap Sword +15||130|
|Scrap Sword +16||135.2|
|Scrap Sword +17||140.4|
|Scrap Sword +18||145.6|
|Scrap Sword +19||150.8|
|Scrap Sword +20||156|
Scrap Sword Notes
- The charge attack does 1 wide slash for approximately 220% damage, these can be chained freely with normal attacks.
- A thrust attack can be performed while sprinting for approximately 120% damage
- A special fast wide slash can be performed after a neutral dodge for 100% damage
- Any other Note and Trivia goes here