A CORROSIVE flail with a large metal striking head connected to a chain. It is an unorthodox weapon meant to convert momentum into destruction. It converts slow startup into powerful swings and smashes, especially when attacks are charged.
|Melee Weapon Type||Sword/Hammer/Spear|
Butchers Flail is a Melee Weapon and is one of the Weapons in Remnant: From the Ashes. Butchers Flail is a Craftable Item. Weapons are used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses. Each weapon has different attack values and is, therefore, more or less effective which can be upgraded to increase its stats.
Were the vyxworm allowed to evolve to its full potential, one wonders whether it would challange the Root or join it.
Where to find Butchers Flail
- Butchers Flail can be crafted after defeating The Unclean One side boss in Corsus with an alternative kill.
- To get the Hammerhead’s Ore, after entering the arena, stick to the right and go down into the basement. There will be 3 pots that can be interacted with. Interacting with the pots will trigger a hiding animation. Once inside the pot, wait for the cut scene transition and defeat the Unclean One afterwards.
- Materials required :
How to use Butchers Flail
- Players will need to press the attack button for the player to strike using the equipped melee weapon.
- Players can equip this weapon by going to the Character Menu and choosing it under the Melee Weapon Slot.
- If a player tries to shoot a firearm without pressing the aim button, the character will automatically attack using a melee strike.
- Each melee weapon has a primary combo of three strikes in a row before executing another melee attack, these attacks are categorized into three types:
- Lunge Attack: This can be executed by pressing the attack button while sprinting.
- Normal Attack: These can be executed by continuously pressing the attack button for the primary three-hit combo.
- Charged Attack: This type of attack is executed by holding down and then releasing the attack button for heavier and harder swings.
- This melee weapon has a bonus effect called: Corrosive Strike
- Has a 50% chance of applying the CORRODED effect reducing the target's defense. Charged attacks have a 100% chance of applying the CORRODED effect.
Butchers Flail Upgrade Table
You can see Crafting for a complete table on upgrade requirements.
|Butchers Flail Stats|
|Butchers Flail +1||72|
|Butchers Flail +2||84|
|Butchers Flail +3||96|
|Butchers Flail +4||108|
|Butchers Flail +5||120|
|Butchers Flail +6||132|
|Butchers Flail +7||144|
|Butchers Flail +8||156|
|Butchers Flail +9||168|
|Butchers Flail +10||180|
Butchers Flail Notes
- The Abrasive Amulet increases its natural application of CORROSIVE status effect.