A CORROSIVE flail with a large metal striking head connected to a chain. It is an unorthodox weapon meant to convert momentum into destruction. It converts slow startup into powerful swings and smashes, especially when attacks are charged.
|Melee Weapon Type||Sword/Hammer/Spear|
Were the vyxworm allowed to evolve to its full potential, one wonders whether it would challange the Root or join it.
Where to find Butchers Flail
- Butchers Flail can be crafted after defeating The Unclean One side boss in Corsus with an alternative kill.
- To get the Hammerhead’s Ore, after entering the arena, stick to the right and go down into the basement. There will be 3 pots that can be interacted with. Interacting with the pots will trigger a hiding animation. Once inside the pot, wait for the cut scene transition and defeat the Unclean One afterwards.
- Materials required :
How to use Butchers Flail
- Each melee weapon has a primary combo of three strikes in a row before executing another melee attack, these attacks are categorized into three types:
- Lunge Attack: This can be executed by pressing the attack button while sprinting.
- Normal Attack: These can be executed by continuously pressing the attack button for the primary three-hit combo.
- Charged Attack: This type of attack is executed by holding down and then releasing the attack button for heavier and harder swings.
- This melee weapon has a bonus effect called: Corrosive Strike
- Has a 50% chance of applying the CORRODED effect reducing the target's defense. Charged attacks have a 100% chance of applying the CORRODED effect.
Butchers Flail Upgrade Table
You can see Crafting for a complete table on upgrade requirements.
|Butchers Flail +1||72|
|Butchers Flail +2||84|
|Butchers Flail +3||96|
|Butchers Flail +4||108|
|Butchers Flail +5||120|
|Butchers Flail +6||132|
|Butchers Flail +7||144|
|Butchers Flail +8||156|
|Butchers Flail +9||168|
|Butchers Flail +10||180|
Butchers Flail Notes
- The Abrasive Amulet increases its natural application of CORROSIVE status effect.