A CORROSIVE flail with a large metal striking head connected to a chain. It is an unorthodox weapon meant to convert momentum into destruction. It converts slow startup into powerful swings and smashes, especially when attacks are charged.
|Melee Weapon Type||Flail|
Butchers Flail is a Melee Weapon and is one of the Weapons in Remnant: From the Ashes.
Were the vyxworm allowed to evolve to its full potential, one wonders whether it would challenge the Root or join it.
Where to find Butchers Flail
- Butchers Flail can be crafted after defeating The Unclean One side boss in Corsus with an alternative kill.
- To get the Hammerhead’s Ore, after entering the arena, stick to the right and go down into the basement. There will be 3 pots that can be interacted with. Interacting with the pots will trigger a hiding animation. Once inside the pot, wait for the cut scene transition and defeat the Unclean One afterwards.
- Materials required :
How to use Butchers Flail
- Each melee weapon has a primary combo of three strikes in a row before executing another melee attack, these attacks are categorized into three types:
- Lunge Attack: This can be executed by pressing the attack button while sprinting.
- Normal Attack: These can be executed by continuously pressing the attack button for the primary three-hit combo.
- Charged Attack: This type of attack is executed by holding down and then releasing the attack button for heavier and harder swings.
Butchers Flail Upgrade Table
You can see Crafting for a complete table on upgrade requirements.
|Butchers Flail +1||72|
|Butchers Flail +2||84|
|Butchers Flail +3||96|
|Butchers Flail +4||108|
|Butchers Flail +5||120|
|Butchers Flail +6||132|
|Butchers Flail +7||144|
|Butchers Flail +8||156|
|Butchers Flail +9||168|
|Butchers Flail +10||180|
Butchers Flail Notes
- The Abrasive Amulet increases its natural application of CORROSIVE status effect.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
A huge meat tenderizer doused in corrosive material? That's messed up, man!!
In order to get the Hammerhead Ore, you need to starts sneaking as soon as you enter the shack and stick to the right wall until you get down the stairs. Once downstairs there are 3 large pots, pick any of them and interact.
Your character will climb in and a cutscene will play. After this you will do an alternate fight, no adds but much harder. Upon winning you obtain the Hammerheads Ore.
Corrsive strike need update. PS4 showing strikes apply corroded stacks. each stack reduce enemy defense by 5%. Max 5 stacks. Charge attacks apply 2 stacks.
17h of gameplay with the starter weapon hammer including all the crashes with only other weapon that came up my way beeing the straight out bad downgrade skull flail just to find out that the game will lose 2h of gathering scrap without check point but will save immediately after you kill the boss and no alt+f4 helps. The fact that it just looks like another skippable boss with no secretes and that even if you get near the easily breakable hiding urns it's hard to see they are somehow interactable as you have to look at it from a certain side from a certain distance at a certain angle for the interactive prompt to pop up - just plain out sucks.
I have to reset those 17h of gameplay for a chance of replacing the starter weapon? I'm done...
something that I haven't seen mentioned elsewhere, the lunge attack on this and the Wastelander Flail count as a charged attack for the purposes of applying effects such as the 2 stacks of corrosion on the Butcher's Flail, Razorstone, Butcher's Fetish, etc. It doesn't do as much damage as a standard charged attack, but still very useful. I haven't tested to see if it also receives increased damage from the Hard Charger trait yet
Max damage is 180
Corrosive Strike :
has a 36% chance of applying the Corroded effect reducing the enemy's defense by 15% for 10 seconds.
Charge attacks have a 100% chance of applying the Corroded Effect.
Is that accurate? It goes to 90 at +5 then that's it?
at +0 mine has 68 dmg...
second way is on now.You need to crouch behind unclean one to the basement?then hide in big jar in corner and wait for animation
Have someone kill first ALL creeps and kill him then?
This weapon is attained by breaking the hammer of The Unclean One on Corvus. After he throws it it becomes breakable until he picks it up again.
The Second way to kill the boss is not available yet. The weapon exists in the game but there is no way to get it as of yet. We will just have to wait for a future update/patch for it to be available through legit means.
again this wiki is retarded. Never even mentions where. Just what its made of
It looks like his hat has something to do with it, I tried to shoot it off but there must be more to it.