A harvesting tool with a wickedly curved blade. It is an extremely quick wide-swiging weapon that sacrifices damage for speed. Charge Attack***** multiple times and shred everything in its path.
|Melee Weapon Type||Sword/Hammer/Spear|
Scythe is a Melee Weapon and is one of the Weapons in Remnant: From the Ashes. Scythe isn't a Craftable Item. Weapons are used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses. Each weapon has different attack values and is, therefore, more or less effective which can be upgraded to increase its stats.
The Iskal reaps life, harvesting the strong and cutting down the rest.
Where to find Scythe
How to use Scythe
- Players will need to press the attack button for the player to strike using the equipped melee weapon.
- Players can equip this weapon by going to the Character Menu and choosing it under the Melee Weapon Slot.
- If a player tries to shoot a firearm without pressing the aim button, the character will automatically attack using a melee strike.
- Each melee weapon has a primary combo of three strikes in a row before executing another melee attack, these attacks are categorized into three types:
- Lunge Attack: This can be executed by pressing the attack button while sprinting.
- Normal Attack: These can be executed by continuously pressing the attack button for the primary three-hit combo.
- Charged Attack: This type of attack is executed by holding down and then releasing the attack button for heavier and harder swings.
Scythe Upgrade Table
You can see Crafting for a complete table on upgrade requirements.
- Any other Note and Trivia goes here