A harvesting tool with a wickedly curved blade. It is an extremely quick wide-swinging weapon that sacrifices damage for speed. Charge attacks hit multiple times and shred everything in its path.
|Melee Weapon Type||Scythe|
Scythe is a Melee Weapon and is one of the Weapons in Remnant: From the Ashes.
The Iskal reaps life, harvesting the strong and cutting down the rest.
Where to find Scythe
- Scythe can be purchased in Corsus from the Iskal Queen for 750 Scrap
How to use Scythe
- Each melee weapon has a primary combo of three strikes in a row before executing another melee attack, these attacks are categorized into three types:
- Lunge Attack: This can be executed by pressing the attack button while sprinting.
- Normal Attack: These can be executed by continuously pressing the attack button for the primary three-hit combo.
- Charged Attack: This type of attack is executed by holding down and then releasing the attack button for heavier and harder swings.
Scythe Upgrade Table
You can see Crafting for a complete table on upgrade requirements.
- Any other Note and Trivia goes here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Ее можно получить в режиме приключения или только в компании?
Honestly this weapon is very hard to let go, the charge attacks are incredibly powerful and fast to execute. Even though it looks ugly as hell it just might be the strongest melee weapon in the game.
Seems to have a higher crit chance then other melee weapons (+15)
Default level is NOT +8; mine was at +6. [Lv6 DMG: 49.6] [Lv7 DMG: 52.7]
Try this with the scrapper armor stagger bonus...destroys enemes and some bosses on nightmare with the stagger boost on charge attacks
Green balls on the weapon make it look like Nurgle's genitals.
For anyone that, like me, was still using the Scrap Hammer when they got this thing, it's worth noting that charge attacks hit three times each and each hit can crit, apply bleed etc.