|Critical Hit Chance||10%|
If charged upon death, the wielder will be revived with 50% Health. They will also take 10% less damage and be immune to STATUS effects for 5 seconds. 5 minutes cooldown.
Ruin is a Long Gun and is one of the Weapons in Remnant: From the Ashes. Ruin is a Craftable Item. Weapons are used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses. Each weapon has different attack values and is, therefore, more or less effective which can be upgraded to increase its stats.
Long before the Cataclysm when Vyr first hunted the Basha, hybrid weapons like this were commonplace. To see such a thing again is to witness the might and mistakes of the past.
Where to find Ruin
- Ruin can be crafted after defeating Undying King in Rhom.
- Materials required :
How to use Ruin
- This weapon requires Long Gun Ammo.
- An accurate rifle which shoots quick three round bursts that deal RADIATION damage effective at mid range. Comes equipped with a 3x magnification scope.
- Comes equipped with Undying when crafted and cannot be removed.
- To use the scope press __ button or middle mouse button for PC.
- Players will need to press the __ button or right mouse button aim then shoot.
- Players can equip this weapon by going to the Character Menu and choosing it under the Long Gun Weapon Slot.
Ruin Upgrade Table
You can see Crafting for a complete table on upgrade requirements.
- Build 235609 included the note:
Undying Cooldown no longer resets when touching Worldstone
Undying Cooldown now has a secret… (Ezlan's Band effect Ruin)
DEVELOPER COMMENT: World Stones were resetting the Ruin cooldown giving a “free revive” every single new biome on Survival. We fixed this. However, we also added a hidden feature to Ruin. Can you figure it out!? =O
- Deals RADIATION damage.
- Fires bursts of 3 shots, making it effective at any range.
- You don't need to wield Ruin for activating its mod.