|Critical Hit Chance||10%|
If charged upon death, the wielder will be revived with 50% Health. They will also take 10% less damage and be immune to STATUS effects for 5 seconds. 5 minutes cooldown.
Long before the Cataclysm when Vyr first hunted the Basha, hybrid weapons like this were commonplace. To see such a thing again is to witness the might and mistakes of the past.
Where to find Ruin
- Ruin can be crafted after defeating Undying King in Rhom.
- Materials required :
How to use Ruin
- This weapon requires Long Gun Ammo.
- An accurate rifle which shoots quick three round bursts that deal RADIATION damage effective at mid range. Comes equipped with a 3x magnification scope.
- Comes equipped with Undying when crafted and cannot be removed.
Ruin Upgrade Table
You can see Crafting for a complete table on upgrade requirements.
- Build 235609 included the note:
Undying Cooldown no longer resets when touching Worldstone
Undying Cooldown now has a secret… (Ezlan's Band effect Ruin)
DEVELOPER COMMENT: World Stones were resetting the Ruin cooldown giving a “free revive” every single new biome on Survival. We fixed this. However, we also added a hidden feature to Ruin. Can you figure it out!? =O
- Fires bursts of 3 shots, making it effective at any range.
- You don't need to wield Ruin to activate its mod.